Remaining tickets.

Remaining tickets.

Postby FrenchBantam » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 am

Was shocked to learn you have a seating area. However, here is the latest on tickets from the Yorkshire theatre of Dreams.
Morecambe ticket update
Posted on: Tue 29 Sep 2009

Only a limited number of standing tickets for the Bantams match at Morecambe on Tuesday 29 September still remain available.

The club's allocation of seating tickets for the fixture at Christie Park have now sold out.

The remaining tickets are now on general sale for all City supporters and are available to purchase from the club's Ticket Office at the Coral Windows Stadium.
FrenchBantam

Re: Remaining tickets.

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:49 am

French Bantam. Does that make you a cock?
durhamshrimp

Postby FrenchBantam » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:56 am

durhamshrimp wrote:French Bantam. Does that make you a cock?

PMSL. Wonder why nobody else thought of that.
FrenchBantam

Postby Gnasher » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Le Cock Sportif :lol: :lol:
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby RedRedWine1 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Nice bit of tautology in the username. Indeed "cock" might have been more appropriate selection.
RedRedWine1

Postby FrenchBantam » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:06 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Nice bit of tautology in the username. Indeed "cock" might have been more appropriate selection.

Possibly...as in Cock's of the North for example. ;)
FrenchBantam

Postby campdave » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 pm

FrenchBantam wrote:as in Cock's of the North for example. ;)

Sounds fairly accurate.
campdave

Postby firthy_SexGod » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:16 pm

We're well renowned around the globe for being massive, which of course is what we are. Everything about our City is massive which coincidently also refers to our club, also. Bratfud 'Massive' City is what they call us in Thailand- Although, they're just rumours.

Our stadium is AKA 'The Wembley Of The North' - Due to it's sheer MASSIFFNUSS. Rumours also have it that we have one stand bigger than your ground? Which lead me to sort out this reconciling myth that seems to be forever present,once and for all. Wikipedia has informed me that not only is the Main stand MASSIVEER than CP, the Kop is also. With the main stand having a capacity of just over 11,000, you could almost fit two, yes two, CP's in there. MASSIVE - With the Kop having 7,492 seats...YES, SEATS. :shock:

I hope you're all looking forward to your cup final tonight. I just hope you don't your game whenever this fixture arrives at Morecambes very own, Main Stand > 50% > Christie Park. Hopefully, you wont rely the masses of luck you had last season in this fixture. I'm sure the Morecmabe faithful will be out in....erm force for this one - Anything less than 3,000 home fans in your cup final will shocking in all honesty - Don't you agree? Anyway, we're yet to win at CP so I think it's fair to say the omens arn't looking good. BUT, records are there to be broken, so we'll see. However, you are effectively our boogey team in this league, of which feeds you all good fuel whenever this fixture is to be played at CP.

2-1 Morecambe with the help of the Cup Final Syndrome - Then you'll go to Shrewsbury next week and lose. You'll then deny you upped your game against the Mighty Bradford which will then hurle all Bradford fans in a bundle of laughter. You'll then arrive at Valley Parade next year in April when we're a good 25 points clear at the top of the league, and you'll get hammered 5-0.

Enjoy the game - As i'm sure you will. ;)
firthy_SexGod

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:31 pm

throws head back in sheer despair ....................

How come the only team in League 2 that have this attitude towards us every time we are due to play them is the (famous) Bradford City ????

Do they bombard Accy Stanley or Dag & Red etc with the same inane speels of drivel three or four weeks prior to their match ????!!!!!!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:33 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:Our stadium is AKA 'The Wembley Of The North' - Due to it's sheer MASSIFFNUSS. Rumours also have it that we have one stand bigger than your ground? Which lead me to sort out this reconciling myth that seems to be forever present,once and for all. Wikipedia has informed me that not only is the Main stand MASSIVEER than CP, the Kop is also. With the main stand having a capacity of just over 11,000, you could almost fit two, yes two, CP's in there. MASSIVE - With the Kop having 7,492 seats...YES, SEATS. :shock:

Yes here it is under construction
bradfordcity.jpg
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby ezz » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm

FrenchBantam wrote:Was shocked to learn you have a seating area. However, here is the latest on tickets from the Yorkshire theatre of Dreams.
Morecambe ticket update
Posted on: Tue 29 Sep 2009

Only a limited number of standing tickets for the Bantams match at Morecambe on Tuesday 29 September still remain available.

The club's allocation of seating tickets for the fixture at Christie Park have now sold out.

The remaining tickets are now on general sale for all City supporters and are available to purchase from the club's Ticket Office at the Coral Windows Stadium.

That made me laugh, finally a funny Bradford fan. :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby firthy_SexGod » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:throws head back in sheer despair ....................

How come the only team in League 2 that have this attitude towards us every time we are due to play them is the (famous) Bradford City ????

Do they bombard Accy Stanley or Dag & Red etc with the same inane speels of drivel three or four weeks prior to their match ????!!!!!!

Maybe because you're the only set of fans in this league who bombard us with comments alike 'your not a big club anymore', 'Your a league two club....face facts', you're not our cup final', 'Bradford you're a small league two club - Notts County's Sven have taken your 'big club' status' etc.

You throw a whole load of hissy-fits at the beginning of every pre-match merely because you don't understand the meaning of banter. You take everything to heart and reply with the up-most boring, predictable comments ever seen to man. Then when you beat us you celebrate like a bunch of caged chimps on poppers - Somehow I honestly couldn't see your fans celebrating like that if you beat any other team in this league. Don't get me started on that manager of your's, running around like the headless chicken that he is after he's beaten the mighty Bradford - Did he do that when you drew with Daggenham at the weekend? The sooner you face up to facts that WE ARE a big fixture for your club, the better.

I'm sure tonight will be your biggest home gate of the season - Which is obviously helped by the travelling masses from Bradford, of course. But, God forbid, if anyone even try's to proclaim we're your cup final, Jesus, they must be deluded. Obviously, the extra floaters in recent season's have picked a club out of a hat and said, 'right chaps', this is the one and only game we're going to this season. Coincidently, we have been the club you've pulled out of the hat twice in the past two season's......I wonder if your floaters will grace us all with their presence once again?....We'll see.
firthy_SexGod

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 pm

So why are you on this fourm if you find us 'boring', don't like it, get off it :?
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Mark S » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Tried to be patient. Couldnt hold out.

Firthy, you can come back after the weekend if you want to. if you dont, fine.

Button pressed. :evil:

Message to everyone else. Stop giving them the attention please.
Mark S

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:15 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:I wonder if your floaters will grace us all with their presence once again?....We'll see.

On the subject of floaters theres a new dining establishment on the seafront so don't be late :lol:
seafood.jpg

OOps attention now stopped ;)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Duffman » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Mark S wrote:Tried to be patient. Couldnt hold out.

Firthy, you can come back after the weekend if you want to. if you dont, fine.

Button pressed. :evil:

Message to everyone else. Stop giving them the attention please.

And he says we can't take banter :roll:

Let them type what they want and we'll see what happens on the pitch. I would hate for us to win and have no one to gloat to.
Duffman

Postby Plain Peter » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:25 pm

durhamshrimp wrote:French Bantam. Does that make you a cock?

Don't they make foie gras outta that?
Plain Peter

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:51 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:We're well renowned around the globe for being massive, which of course is what we are. Everything about our City is massive which coincidently also refers to our club, also. Bratfud 'Massive' City is what they call us in Thailand- Although, they're just rumours.

Our stadium is AKA 'The Wembley Of The North' - Due to it's sheer MASSIFFNUSS. Rumours also have it that we have one stand bigger than your ground? Which lead me to sort out this reconciling myth that seems to be forever present,once and for all. Wikipedia has informed me that not only is the Main stand MASSIVEER than CP, the Kop is also. With the main stand having a capacity of just over 11,000, you could almost fit two, yes two, CP's in there. MASSIVE - With the Kop having 7,492 seats...YES, SEATS. :shock:

I hope you're all looking forward to your cup final tonight. I just hope you don't your game whenever this fixture arrives at Morecambes very own, Main Stand > 50% > Christie Park. Hopefully, you wont rely the masses of luck you had last season in this fixture. I'm sure the Morecmabe faithful will be out in....erm force for this one - Anything less than 3,000 home fans in your cup final will shocking in all honesty - Don't you agree? Anyway, we're yet to win at CP so I think it's fair to say the omens arn't looking good. BUT, records are there to be broken, so we'll see. However, you are effectively our boogey team in this league, of which feeds you all good fuel whenever this fixture is to be played at CP.

2-1 Morecambe with the help of the Cup Final Syndrome - Then you'll go to Shrewsbury next week and lose. You'll then deny you upped your game against the Mighty Bradford which will then hurle all Bradford fans in a bundle of laughter. You'll then arrive at Valley Parade next year in April when we're a good 25 points clear at the top of the league, and you'll get hammered 5-0.

Enjoy the game - As i'm sure you will. ;)

Firthy , Bradford City dont have any stands that have more capacity than Christie Park.

Your landlords probably have though :lol: :lol:
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby eggchaser » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:16 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:
comments alike 'your not a big club anymore', 'Your a league two club....face facts', you're not our cup final', 'Bradford you're a small league two club - Notts County's Sven have taken your 'big club' status' etc.

Because we are right.

firthy_SexGod wrote:you don't understand the meaning of banter.

Couldn't be further from the point at all, this is a friendly forum (most of the time) and its all about sharing views and having banter... until cocks like you turn up.

firthy_SexGod wrote:- Somehow I honestly couldn't see your fans celebrating like that if you beat any other team in this league.

Thats because there are no other fans as smarmy and cocky as bratfod fans so we like to rub it in their faces a bit :)

The sooner you face up to facts that WE ARE a big fixture for your club, the better.

In terms of revenue from tickets sold... Yes it is a big game, But only for that reason

firthy_SexGod wrote:Obviously, the extra floaters in recent season's have picked a club out of a hat and said, 'right chaps', this is the one and only game we're going to this season

Unfortunately you've already lost out to notts county on that one this season.
Football is a gentleman's game, played by thugs
and Rugby is a thug's game, played by gentleman
eggchaser

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:02 pm

eggchaser wrote:
firthy_SexGod wrote:
comments alike 'your not a big club anymore', 'Your a league two club....face facts', you're not our cup final', 'Bradford you're a small league two club - Notts County's Sven have taken your 'big club' status' etc.

Because we are right.

firthy_SexGod wrote:you don't understand the meaning of banter.

Couldn't be further from the point at all, this is a friendly forum (most of the time) and its all about sharing views and having banter... until cocks like you turn up.

firthy_SexGod wrote:- Somehow I honestly couldn't see your fans celebrating like that if you beat any other team in this league.

Thats because there are no other fans as smarmy and cocky as bratfod fans so we like to rub it in their faces a bit :)

The sooner you face up to facts that WE ARE a big fixture for your club, the better.

In terms of revenue from tickets sold... Yes it is a big game, But only for that reason

firthy_SexGod wrote:Obviously, the extra floaters in recent season's have picked a club out of a hat and said, 'right chaps', this is the one and only game we're going to this season

Unfortunately you've already lost out to notts county on that one this season.

Check out Rumpole of the Bailey there.
durhamshrimp

Return to General Discussion