Sammy's reaction at end of the game!

Sammy's reaction at end of the game!

Postby ezz » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:32 am

What a game to get your first win, biggest media based game and one of the toughest teams, infront of our biggest crowd. For management and players that's a big weight off and I think the silly mistakes made in defence previously will be forgotten, hopefully we'll start a nice winning streak.
Another weight off was Mullin, pretty sure that was his first goal for us and not the last!!!
Sammy will be feeling much better about his situation which I think will rub off on the players, his decision to play Hunter at right back has payed off and we havn't looked out of place against the top of the league contenders.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Re: Sammy's reaction at end of the game!

Postby Crooky MFC » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 am

Just listening to the interview with Sammy, you can tell that he's delighted, and that he's gained ALOT of confidence from that win. Now we have that win, and the fact that we've got it against County, surely proves that we have turned the corner.

Just watch us climb that league table now ;)
Crooky MFC

Postby durhamshrimp » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Great performance I thought. Looked solid in defence and created loads of chances going forward. If we'd put away a few of those sitters it would have been a hammering.
durhamshrimp

Postby PottedShrimp » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:31 pm

durhamshrimp wrote:Great performance I thought. Looked solid in defence and created loads of chances going forward. If we'd put away a few of those sitters it would have been a hammering.

True enough. we need to put our chances away. Now Moss has been dropped and the defence looks solid perhaps that's the next thing to work on
Squillae parvae sed fortes
PottedShrimp

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Yeah if we'd put away all our chances in the first half, we'd have been at least 3-0 up at half-time.

Wouldn't that be great, we'd never let a lead like that go!

:o
morecambe mick

Postby Stanley Bowles » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:47 pm

It was pleasure to be there i just hope more people in the area respond and come and support a great local team. THE SHRIMPS ARE GOING UP :D :D :D :D :D
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Return to General Discussion