Football League Show

Postby Mark S » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 pm

On now. Send your texts in to 81111

Looks like we will be the feature match in L2

Wijit and Son are famous now after staring in opening feature :D
Mark S

Re: Football League Show

Postby steve mfc » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:12 pm

Worth staying up for this week, hopefully they will show more than just the goals.
steve mfc

Postby Duffman » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Featured match? We were the 6th game I think. There can't have been that many games that were more exciting than ours surely. Very disappointed with the highlights, was a great game but you could never tell with the dull commentator and minimal footage.
Duffman

Postby Keith » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 am

Callum wrote:Featured match? We were the 6th game I think. There can't have been that many games that were more exciting than ours surely. Very disappointed with the highlights, was a great game but you could never tell with the dull commentator and minimal footage.

Won't be staying up for this crap next week, even if the game finishes 5-4. Patronising bollox.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Joelinho » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:58 am

I can't believe anyone would fall for this.. It's the BBC!! If your team is outside the Premiership you might as well not exist!
It's an obvious attempt to keep the ratings from the Newcastle and Boro fans after relegation.

Up the SHRIMPerS!
Joelinho

Postby eggchaser » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 am

Joelinho wrote:
Up the SHRIMPerS!

it really annoys me when we get called the shrimpers :evil:
Southend are the Shrimpers
Morecambe are the Shrimps
You would think any respectable Journalist would be arsed to find out these kind of small details.
Football is a gentleman's game, played by thugs
and Rugby is a thug's game, played by gentleman
eggchaser

Postby Duffman » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:22 am

I don't mind League 2 being last but if the BBC want to gain viewers they've got to sell it to the audience. Sky are great at making a game like Bolton vs Stoke worth watching :lol: . BBC had a game which was full of chances and drama but decided not to show any of that. By watching the highlights of League 2, every game looked the same. Fans who are tuning in just to watch the highlights probably won't bother watching past League 1 if the BBC portray exciting games like yesterday the way they do. I know they only have so much time to fill but they don't half waste it.

"Blackpool fan would like a proven Premier League goalscorer, any suggestions Robbie?" :lol:

Rant Over.
Duffman

Postby campdave » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 am

It's difficult to show extended highlights when you've only got the camera that's on the halfway line.

I like the BBC show - it's much better than the ITV show it's replaced, they actually show all the goals for a start :lol:
campdave

Postby Pandashrimp » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 am

An extended version of the highlights are put online every Monday
Pandashrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 am

Callum wrote:I don't mind League 2 being last but if the BBC want to gain viewers they've got to sell it to the audience. Sky are great at making a game like Bolton vs Stoke worth watching :lol: . BBC had a game which was full of chances and drama but decided not to show any of that. By watching the highlights of League 2, every game looked the same. Fans who are tuning in just to watch the highlights probably won't bother watching past League 1 if the BBC portray exciting games like yesterday the way they do. I know they only have so much time to fill but they don't half waste it.

"Blackpool fan would like a proven Premier League goalscorer, any suggestions Robbie?" :lol:

Rant Over.

Matty blinkhorn
heysham_mfc

Postby Keith » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:41 pm

campdave wrote:It's difficult to show extended highlights when you've only got the camera that's on the halfway line.

I would agree with that comment if it wasn't for the patronising bollox that the commentator came out with "Morecambe goal led a charmed life..." "[Sven knows] money can't buy you luck..." "Amazingly this was Morecambe's day..." Yet there was no room to mention that the County goal led a charmed life for most of the first half and as the County fan who wrote this report said, it was "Morecambe v Kasper" for most of the first half. http://www.nottscounty-mad.co.uk/news/l ... &id=464126 He at least found room to acknowledge that we should have been 3-0 up at half time, unlike the BBC, who should have some attempt at impartial and accurate reporting.

They were so far up the Sven/Campbell/County backside it was untrue. :evil:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:50 pm

how about be all litter the FL shows inbox with e-mails for them to some to the bradford game and do a feature on us
heysham_mfc

Postby Number 1 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Number 1

Return to General Discussion