"Teams Like Morecambe" 2

"Teams Like Morecambe" 2

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:25 pm

A recommendation from a Miller to a Magpie:

"A word to the wise...I didn't think we'd beat Morecambe yesterday and was proved right...they are a big physical side and came at us from the off...we didn't play well at all what with all the turmoil over the last two weeks and losing our manager...having said that I take nothing away from Morecambe...they fully deserved their point yesterday...

Their weakness if any is their number 3...small/but stocky with it..tends to get flustered when run at...Artell number 4 is v. good..number 5 is the size of a barn door and mixes it very well with any attacker..up front their number 21 is the dangerman..both Jevens/Craney were subbed...make of that what you will...

Our off day or their good day ? Either way you're up for a hard game ! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

re: re: re: re: re: Morcombe... another goal rush me thinks... ...

" I agree. We will definitely put a hatfull of goals past Morcombe as we should against any non-League team. I am not so sure when we play away against the League Division Two side,Morecambe , "

Looks like he took his binoculars as well :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion