Fans

Fans

Postby SwintonMiller » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:40 pm

You lot got any,that was a poor turnout for you today, i thought you would have brought more than that lol.

Thanks for battering out players to death too.

UP THE MILLERS
SwintonMiller

Re: Fans

Postby broadwayshrimp » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:42 pm

SwintonMiller wrote:You lot got any,that was a poor turnout for you today, i thought you would have brought more than that lol.

UP THE MILLERS

Bye bye
broadwayshrimp

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Just over 3000 for a team top of division mr miller - you should really be asking where your fans were to be honest !!!!!
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby SwintonMiller » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 pm

It aint bad to say that we were playing you lot and we are playing in an athletecis stadium.
SwintonMiller

Postby ezz » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:51 pm

Thats exactly what we thought
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby mfcbro » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Dont normally bite but i went to the Don Valley last season and even if it was free to get in i wouldnt go again.Go and get yourself a football ground and i might consider going again.
mfcbro

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:12 pm

SwintonMiller wrote:You lot got any,that was a poor turnout for you today, i thought you would have brought more than that lol.

UP THE MILLERS

Can I ask if you have any fans, because the 3000 or so you had today made no noise what so ever, it was like watching a sunday league game hearing the players shouting to eachother during play.

I don't expect anymore than 120 or so anyway, we never have had a good away following in the league.... anyway, who cares, you were top of the league & you were poor, very poor.
Crooky MFC

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Crooky MFC wrote:

UP THE MILLERS

Can I ask if you have any fans, because the 3000 or so you had today made no noise what so ever, it was like watching a sunday league game hearing the players shouting to eachother during play.

I don't expect anymore than 120 or so anyway, we never have had a good away following in the league.... anyway, who cares, you were top of the league & you were poor, very poor.

Well said Crooky piss poor support i thought from them
Blackburn shrimp

Postby George Dawes » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:19 pm

mfcbro wrote:Dont normally bite but i went to the Don Valley last season and even if it was free to get in i wouldnt go again.Go and get yourself a football ground and i might consider going again.

LMFAO!! :lol:
George Dawes

Postby John L » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:26 pm

At least we make a noise at home!!! If I hadn't looked to my left I would never have realised there were any Rotherham fans there! :lol: :lol: :lol:
John L

Postby Gnasher » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:30 pm

It's a shame the supporters are a binocular distance away from the pitch because some of the banter today was funnier than usual. Stanners & co tackling the liner about a blatant handball on the edge of the box was good for a few minutes but it's nothing compared to the banter between Les, Scott & Barry pre-match. If Barry has his way, Les won't be on this planet much longer :lol: :lol: :lol:
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby Mark S » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 pm

mfcbro wrote:Dont normally bite but i went to the Don Valley last season and even if it was free to get in i wouldnt go again.Go and get yourself a football ground and i might consider going again.

Spot on Mick. That is exactly why I chose this weekend to take the kids to Flamingoland. Top place and the kids loved it.

After last seasons visit there I likened the view to watching Lancaster City from Lancaster Train Station. I said I wouldnt go again until they had a proper football stadium.

I bet many of the fans there today were fans that didnt go last season.
Mark S

Postby patrick_peters » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 pm

this guy is speaking absoloute garbage what is he on about i wish i culd meat him and give him a piece of my mind
patty
patrick_peters

Postby Mark S » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:56 pm

patrick_peters wrote:this guy is speaking absoloute garbage what is he on about i wish i culd meat him and give him a piece of my mind
patty

How much have you got to give? :?
Mark S

Postby patrick_peters » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:06 pm

what do you mean marky are you trying to mug me off
patty
patrick_peters

Postby scalehallshrimp » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:48 pm

how many did we take today to watch the athletics sorry mean football
scalehallshrimp

Postby sandgroneun » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 am

Mark S wrote:
patrick_peters wrote:this guy is speaking absoloute garbage what is he on about i wish i culd meat him and give him a piece of my mind
patty

Would you braize him,roast him,mince him or flash fry him and what part of your mind would you give him for afters :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
sandgroneun

Postby John L » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:29 am

scalehallshrimp wrote:how many did we take today to watch the athletics sorry mean football

My lad did a quick tot-up during the match (at a quiet moment!!!) and came to just 88. :ugeek:
John L

Postby durhamshrimp » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:49 am

patrick_peters wrote:what do you mean marky are you trying to mug me off
patty

"Mug me off?"

Who are you? Danny Dyer or Shane Ritchie or someone?
durhamshrimp

Postby durhamshrimp » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:53 am

UP THE MILLERS

The people you're trying to wind up are the people who actually made the trip. Doesn't really make sense.

'Bout time you paid your debts and got yourself a proper football ground in the town where you're supposed to be playing (not Sheffield).
durhamshrimp

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:14 am

I didn't go today, other than working and being slightly worse for wear I may have considered it.

In all seriousness, how much longer are they allowed to play at Don Valley? I'm sure there is some rule about playing outside of the borough that you represent.

Why is it always Yorkshire clubs that always seem to fall upon bad times? Has the abacus not reached them yet?
RedRedWine1

Postby outsider » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:19 am

RedRedWine wrote:
Why is it always Yorkshire clubs that always seem to fall upon bad times? Has the abacus not reached them yet?

When did they move the area? Accrington, Chester, Luton, Bournemouth, Southampton
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:10 am

RedRedWine wrote:I didn't go today, other than working and being slightly worse for wear I may have considered it.

In all seriousness, how much longer are they allowed to play at Don Valley? I'm sure there is some rule about playing outside of the borough that you represent.

they hvae to move back to rotherham within 4 years so that would give them another 2 seasons after this one
heysham_mfc

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm

SwintonMiller wrote: Thanks for battering out players to death too.

Let's see ~ Garry Hunter 5'2" / 140lbs. Kevin Ellison 6' / 170ib bruiser.
If this had been a boxing match it would'nt have been allowed and garry had him in his pocket all afternoon :D

Gnasher wrote:It's a shame the supporters are a binocular distance away from the pitch

They sure were!
DVbinos.JPG

[quote="Crooky MFC"]

Can I ask if you have any fans, because the 3000 or so you had today made no noise what so ever, it was like watching a sunday league game hearing the players shouting to eachother during play.quote]
DVcrowd.JPG

And at least we applauded our players off the pitch ~ You lot had long gone by then! :lol:
DVclap.JPG
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 pm

DVend.JPG
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Next

Return to General Discussion