Will our form change?

Will our form change?

Postby Little Shrimp » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Do you think with the signing of Mullin our form will improve. We needed that tipe of player up front. When Haining comes back from injury he can hopefully* add a bit of pace.

*Maybe with McStay...hopefully :? :? :? !!!
Little Shrimp

Re: Will our form change?

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:12 pm

we face a tough month, so if we get something from any of the next four games who knows, we will finish half way up, or down, depending on how you view your glass, BTW , does anyone know what teabagging is :?: :?:
PUNKISDEAD

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Its not will our form change - its our form as to change and quickly otherwise we will be in big trouble
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby sandgroneun » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am

PUNKISDEAD wrote:we face a tough month, so if we get something from any of the next four games who knows, we will finish half way up, or down, depending on how you view your glass, BTW , does anyone know what teabagging is :?: :?:

What mischief are you up to now :?: ;) ;) ;)
sandgroneun

Postby George Dawes » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:15 am

i don't think SM will change anything against Rotherham, will still have Calamity Moss & Adams with his ariel ability at corners :(

then SM after defeat will bemoaning the teams luck :roll:
George Dawes

Postby The Marksman » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:03 am

[edit] how about, if people are interested, they go off and research it themselves rather than be led there directly? Many different age groups use this forum.
The Marksman

Postby Trevor » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:14 am

DawZi wrote:i don't think SM will change anything against Rotherham, will still have Calamity Moss & Adams with his ariel ability at corners :(

Dawzi - youve got it in for Adams. I dont remember many right wingers scoring from headers at corners. that's who he's marking. with Bents, Arts, Drummy and others all taller than Adams, if he's left marking one of their tall men at corners, then it's not his fault.

His clearance wasn't great for their third on |Friday but at leats he tried to close down the shot, others didn't and others failed to clear it. On general play he was excellent in the game and has been for a few weeks now after a shaky start, even winning a lot of headers against much taller men.

He's not the quickest physicaly but he is very sharp in his reading of the game and I don't think (again, after the first couple of games) he can be blamed for us letting in so many goals.

Moss has made some errors of judgment, Drummy hasnt covered back very well and Bents has been below par at Burton and again on Friday (but I still think he'll come through any bad patch and I'd always pick him).
Trevor

Postby Duffman » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:11 am

Although Adams has come in for some stick (and I'm not his biggest fan) recently, it's unfair to pick him out as playing badly, our entire defence has been bad. Not one defender can claim to have played well this season.
Duffman

Postby shrimper » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 am

I don't think Artell's done much wrong in the games I've seen.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby ezz » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Artell McStay partnerhsip please.

When Haining is back I honestly believe it should be Jimbo Haining.

...weird
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby George Dawes » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Trevor wrote:
DawZi wrote:i don't think SM will change anything against Rotherham, will still have Calamity Moss & Adams with his ariel ability at corners :(

Dawzi - youve got it in for Adams. I dont remember many right wingers scoring from headers at corners. that's who he's marking. with Bents, Arts, Drummy and others all taller than Adams, if he's left marking one of their tall men at corners, then it's not his fault.

His clearance wasn't great for their third on |Friday but at leats he tried to close down the shot, others didn't and others failed to clear it. On general play he was excellent in the game and has been for a few weeks now after a shaky start, even winning a lot of headers against much taller men.

He's not the quickest physicaly but he is very sharp in his reading of the game and I don't think (again, after the first couple of games) he can be blamed for us letting in so many goals.

Moss has made some errors of judgment, Drummy hasnt covered back very well and Bents has been below par at Burton and again on Friday (but I still think he'll come through any bad patch and I'd always pick him).

in all honesty i probably do go over the top with Adams, but i just get frustrated like everybody else, and just think there's better defenders at the club, but thats only my opinion

shrimper wrote:I don't think Artell's done much wrong in the games I've seen.

totally agree, people go on about his passing ability, he's a defender first and foremost and does a good job
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion