UFO SIGHTINGS

UFO SIGHTINGS

Postby Suzi Quatro » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Yet more UFO sightings within the District this weekend. Has anyone had any intersting sightings of any strange objects. I was actually kidnaped by an alien this weekend, nice experience I have to say.
Suzi Quatro

Re: UFO SIGHTINGS

Postby George Dawes » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:20 pm

i remember a spell round in the late when i was a kid, 70s of sightings round the Kirby longsdale and south lakeland areas my mother and her mates use to go up in cars you could say it was a bit of a craze at the time

although my mother said she never saw anything everytime she went up at night

i believe in em, if there's life here, then why not on other planets, I've allways said.
George Dawes

Postby eggchaser » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:27 pm

DawZi wrote:i believe in em and life on other planets, if there's life here, then why not on other planets, I've allways said.

1)Too close to the sun
2)Too Far away from the sun
3)No water
4)Incredibly volatile planet surface areas

Life on other planets has not been proven or dis-proven but if there is life out there then we can live safe in Jeff Waynes knowledge that they will die from the very air we breath if they ever decide to hop out of there UFO... or giant tripod machines with heat rays :D :lol: :lol:
Football is a gentleman's game, played by thugs
and Rugby is a thug's game, played by gentleman
eggchaser

Postby George Dawes » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:32 pm

ok Sir Patrick Moore :P :lol:
George Dawes

Postby thegentlegiant » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 pm

i seen one in 1995 i think, for which I am sure pictures appeared in the visitor!!
thegentlegiant

Postby matty » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Cue Dragofly
Its all in the hips.
matty

Postby Martin » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:10 pm

eggchaser wrote:Life on other planets has not been proven or dis-proven but if there is life out there then we can live safe in Jeff Waynes knowledge that they will die from the very air we breath if they ever decide to hop out of there UFO... or giant tripod machines with heat rays :D :lol: :lol:

HG Wells will be spinning in his grave you giving all the credit to Jeff Wayne!! :lol: :lol:
Martin

Postby durhamshrimp » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Suzi Quatro wrote:Yet more UFO sightings within the District this weekend. Has anyone had any intersting sightings of any strange objects. I was actually kidnaped by an alien this weekend, nice experience I have to say.

Did it stick a probe in your arse?
durhamshrimp

Postby ockers » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:43 pm

there is a torrisholme UFO spotters group...no seriously there really is honest
the observatory got pulled down in the square few years back so now they infiltrate pact meetings above the george and set up cameras there as well as a huge telescope buried deep inside the barras pointed at uranus ....
bloke down the road told me so it must be right says he knows a guy who helps out hedgehogs like....
ockers

Postby olly » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:10 am

;) i have seen an out of this world experience,the other day while watching morecambe winning 3-0,i believe in the second half of the game the whole team where abducted for 45 mins,i have no idea who,what or where they went but in there absence the other team scored 3 goals????? how??? thank god we did'nt see to much "ET" "extra time" they could have scored even another 2 goals.
olly

Postby shrimper » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:54 am

eggchaser wrote:
DawZi wrote:i believe in em and life on other planets, if there's life here, then why not on other planets, I've allways said.

1)Too close to the sun
2)Too Far away from the sun
3)No water
4)Incredibly volatile planet surface areas

Life on other planets has not been proven or dis-proven but if there is life out there then we can live safe in Jeff Waynes knowledge that they will die from the very air we breath if they ever decide to hop out of there UFO... or giant tripod machines with heat rays :D :lol: :lol:

Stuff like that - and it comes quite often from scientists - makes me laugh.

Who says all life forms out there need the same kinds of conditions as we do to survive?

There are creatures on our seabeds living in areas saturated with sulphur - but they carry on quite happily.

Just because we depend on things like water and oxygen doesn't mean (it would be reasonable to assume) some other life-form might not be able to live in an atmosphere completely comprised of sulphur, nitrogen, raging fire or whatever.

Anyway - latest batch of UFOs are mainly Chinese fire lanterns.

http://www.thevisitor.co.uk/visitorvideoaudio/UFO-mystery-solved-in-Morecambe.4873539.jp
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:25 pm

olly wrote:;) i have seen an out of this world experience,the other day while watching morecambe winning 3-0,i believe in the second half of the game the whole team where abducted for 45 mins,i have no idea who,what or where they went but in there absence the other team scored 3 goals????? how??? thank god we did'nt see to much "ET" "extra time" they could have scored even another 2 goals.

I thought it was the other way around I don't know who was playing the first half but it wasnt Morecambe FC players thats for sure
heysham_mfc

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 pm

:(
Last edited by PUNKISDEAD on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PUNKISDEAD

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 pm

I suppose it is possible that god, allah buddah, jehova, et and a whole host of supreme beings are tuning in to watch us now as their evening amusement,and could turn us all off in a millisecond, however long that is :?: :?:
PUNKISDEAD

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:20 pm

You will be finding about the sulphur etc in the next life glenn :lol: :lol: :lol:
PUNKISDEAD

Postby sandgroneun » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:25 pm

PUNKISDEAD wrote:You will be finding about the sulphur etc in the next life glenn :lol: :lol: :lol:

You definately have a warped sense of humour ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
sandgroneun

Postby Moose » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Klaatu Barada Nikto

The only words you will ever need to know. :ugeek:
Moose

Postby sandgroneun » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Moose wrote:Klaatu Barada Nikto

The only words you will ever need to know. :ugeek:

Is he a striker :?: ;)
sandgroneun