Accy v Burnley tomorrow

Accy v Burnley tomorrow

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Just wondering how many of the 1000 accy fans will make the short trip to the turf tomorrow to help there club out of massive hole they are in - in my opinion the public of accy dont go to home matches so why all of a sudden will they start going now they are in dire straights also with accy having big home game against Darlo on Friday night and small squad i Cant see it been much of a game anyway
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Accy v Burnley tomorrow

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Maybe to see some Premiership players for a tenner?
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:31 pm

I agree with that mark.... But the general public arent interested in there club but they expect fans from everywhere else to drag them out of trouble - very strange (do you think anyone would care about our club in same situation) - also did anyone try and help maidstone united and newport county when they were league clubs i dont think so
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Indeed. Someone posted earlier regarding the Accy game on Friday that they are not necessarily "helping" the Club but simply "paying to watch a football match".

I shall be going to the Crown ground as you won't get many chances to see at least 4 sets of fans adourning their colours at the same time etc. Should be a good craic and atmosphere. Can't say as I will be shouting for either team tho' :lol:

As we found last week quite a few people turned up who otherwise would'nt have been able to, although no doubt some would be on a "free"
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion