O/T Benefit Busters C4

Re: O/T Benefit Busters C4

Postby campdave » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:41 am

DawZi wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1196444/At-truth-immigration-council-house-queue-jumping.html

i thought it was common knowledge, but obviously not

Daily Mail :lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a reliable source on immigration. What next? Some BNP leaflets?
campdave

Postby George Dawes » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:03 am

ok then how do you define a reliable source? and please dont! say a official government one
George Dawes

Postby Why no t » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:23 am

How many of the immigrants in private rented accomodation are on benefits?
It conveniently doesn't mention that.
Life without football is.......
Why no t

Postby Keith » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:38 pm

DawZi wrote:ok then how do you define a reliable source? and please dont! say a official government one

There are absolutely no facts whatsoever recorded in that bile filled scare story! Even when they use a statistic it is one that may as well be produced out of thin air... "Migration Watch say..." etc.

Just because a lie is repeated frequently enough, doesn't make it the truth. It's like when people are asked to estimate the percentage of the population in the UK made up of non-white people they are usually massively over in their estimation.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby durhamshrimp » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:49 pm

DawZi wrote:ok then how do you define a reliable source? and please dont! say a official government one

Well I wouldn't define the Daily Mail as one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's basically glorified toilet paper that tells xenophobic bigots (or dickheads as I like to call them) what they want to hear.
durhamshrimp

Postby Plain Peter » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:21 pm

durhamshrimp wrote:Well I wouldn't define the Daily Mail as one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's basically glorified toilet paper that tells xenophobic bigots (or dickheads as I like to call them) what they want to hear.

Who, what, and why should we be reading and listening to then?
Your big chance DS? You know you can do it.
Plain Peter

Postby George Dawes » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:24 pm

durhamshrimp wrote:

Well I wouldn't define the Daily Mail as one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's basically glorified toilet paper that tells xenophobic bigots (or dickheads as I like to call them) what they want to hear.

huh? i dont even buy a news paper anymore, only the visitor, so to get hard over the internet and assume things and call people dickheads makes you one, plz keep this private and pm me if you wish to carry this any further
George Dawes

Postby Plain Peter » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Keith wrote: as well be produced out of thin air... "Migration Watch say..." etc.

The head of Migration Watch is an old boss of mine.
He won't have taken on that mantle just for a soft pension top-up.
While I might be an idiot, he isn't!
Plain Peter

Postby George Dawes » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Keith wrote:

There are absolutely no facts whatsoever recorded in that bile filled scare story! Even when they use a statistic it is one that may as well be produced out of thin air... "Migration Watch say..." etc.

Just because a lie is repeated frequently enough, doesn't make it the truth. It's like when people are asked to estimate the percentage of the population in the UK made up of non-white people they are usually massively over in their estimation.

huh WTF where the hell!! are you going with this who's saying it's anything to do with colour!!!!?
George Dawes

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Tidying up this thread in my opinion.

The rights and wrongs about who is on what money, where they should live etc, and what they are entitled to has become a blur, the makers of the state funded bollocks that they censor on all our mainstream channels, turns people with real jobs sounding off on a million boards instead of facing their governments head on in peaceful , but hi vis protest, I am self employed and know plenty of people born in morecambe who are keen to avoid work, I know plenty of people who are applying to / or have gone to a so called better place like, Australia canada etc.

Migrant workers go where the work is, and fair play to them,the british way, in my opinion is to get away with doing as little as possible :lol: :lol:
PUNKISDEAD

Postby George Dawes » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:08 pm

PUNKISDEAD wrote:Tidying up this thread in my opinion.

The rights and wrongs about who is on what money, where they should live etc, and what they are entitled to has become a blur, the makers of the state funded bollocks that they censor on all our mainstream channels, turns people with real jobs sounding off on a million boards instead of facing their governments head on in peaceful , but hi vis protest, I am self employed and know plenty of people born in morecambe who are keen to avoid work, I know plenty of people who are applying to / or have gone to a so called better place like, Australia canada etc.

Migrant workers go where the work is, and fair play to them,the british way, in my opinion is to get away with doing as little as possible :lol: :lol:

well said, some good points there, but in Australia & Canada they have a sensible and fair immigration system and in a nutshell we dont

oh and are obviously not in the EU
George Dawes

Postby Keith » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm

DawZi wrote:
Keith wrote:
DawZi wrote:

huh WTF where the hell!! are you going with this who's saying it's anything to do with colour!!!!?

You see where I wrote "it's like"? That's a simile.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:40 pm

haha,were all having fun with mind games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:08 pm

In the days when we had the british empire, we used to deport people for so called trivial offences and it was viewed as barbaric, when you look at courtwatch in the guardian week in week out, seeing the same motley crew getting a community order, or a fine that they can pay weakly, (weekly) it would be nice if we could send them to Australia or canada and keep our doctors and teachers here :?:
PUNKISDEAD

Postby Plain Peter » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Keith wrote:... in my last job we had about 50% of the care staff were Filipino. When someone phoned in sick, so cover was needed at short notice, if you rang a 'non-Filipino' they would probably come in but they'd invariably have a face on them all day and tell you repeatedly what they had planned and how they were doing you a great favour. Phone a Filipino and ask them to cover and they'd say "sure, do you need me straight away or do I have time for a shower?" then arrive with a smile on their face. And at no point did they 'undercut' the working class, they get paid the same.

That's Filipino world-wide, I've worked with loads, and with no complaint.
As expats though, what do they do with their salaries earned abroad?
Repatriate it, to look after their own at home, who are often subject to abject poverty by their own government.
So it's no surprise that they jump at the chance of extra hours in UK.
Millions of Filipinos work abroad.
But not because they want to.
Plain Peter

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:30 pm

I Think it is great that hard working migrant workers come here, do a job, and send money home to support their family at home, as opposed to clever locally born bankers etc earning millions then sticking their money off shore to avoid paying tax, the normal working man funds greedy finance people and lazy white english chavvy baseball cap wearing dole scum, we all know a family who are better off on benefits, why are our clever people pissing off at the rate of 400.000 a year :?:
PUNKISDEAD

Postby durhamshrimp » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:38 am

Peter wrote:
durhamshrimp wrote:Well I wouldn't define the Daily Mail as one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's basically glorified toilet paper that tells xenophobic bigots (or dickheads as I like to call them) what they want to hear.

Who, what, and why should we be reading and listening to then?
Your big chance DS? You know you can do it.

I'm not going to drop to it. If you read the Mail and believe it to be truth... [edit: Keith] ...and as per usual with this type of subject we enter the 'getting personal' stage. It was close to a lock last night, it is locked now.
durhamshrimp

Postby durhamshrimp » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:53 am

DawZi wrote:
Keith wrote:

[edit]
durhamshrimp

Previous

Return to General Discussion