Midfield...

Re: Midfield...

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:12 pm

Sorry Dave I don't do fake - what you see is what you gets! :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby i-love-mfc » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:17 pm

i think stanners is great and should always start!
i-love-mfc

Postby parceldave » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 pm

morecambe mick wrote:Sorry Dave I don't do fake - what you see is what you gets! :lol:

Maybe you should hang your leg out of the cab window instead of your arm . Your right one i mean :lol:
parceldave

Postby Jolly rog branch » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Have to agree i think craig stanley is quality but we ALL have to trust sammys instincts. After all look what we have achieved with his guidance and leadership and Mark Lillis EXCELLENT qulaties. Craig to stay IMO.
Jolly rog branch

Postby i-love-mfc » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:10 am

Totally agree with that^^^
i-love-mfc

Postby shrimper » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:01 am

I don't know of a single fan that would want Craig Stanley to leave. But the manager has to be able to do his job in selecting players for different games and putting his point across to players as a group, without disruption.
I think that's probably where Craig lets himself down.
Sammy obviously rates him as a player because he keeps picking him but there may be times when he needs to do different things with his selections and ALL the players need to accept that and just knuckle down and get on with it. If Craig had done that there wouldn't be a problem.
Even if he feels he has a valid point to make, there are ways and means.
I hope he can do what's needed and stay as a valuable member of the squad but, more than ever, we need our players to be 'together' and working with the manager to get where we need to be.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby North Stand Shrimp » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:12 am

Lets remember folks, they are only Friendlies! Sammy is experimenting with different players in different posistions and it would stand to reason that he would want to see the new players as he already knows what the existing players have to offer.

I think we will see something more like what he will be starting the season with in the Lancaster and Carlisle matches, with a more settled feel and a better balance of old and new players.

If Stanners doesn't feature then thats the Managers call and although we all like to think we are football experts, Sammy and Mark have got the experience and proven record to get things right so lets give them a break and see what happens.
North Stand Shrimp

Postby morecambe TID » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:01 pm

North Stand Shrimp wrote:Lets remember folks, they are only Friendlies! Sammy is experimenting with different players in different posistions and it would stand to reason that he would want to see the new players as he already knows what the existing players have to offer.

I think we will see something more like what he will be starting the season with in the Lancaster and Carlisle matches, with a more settled feel and a better balance of old and new players.

If Stanners doesn't feature then thats the Managers call and although we all like to think we are football experts, Sammy and Mark have got the experience and proven record to get things right so lets give them a break and see what happens.

here here it's easy for us to forget what sammy and mark have to do to keep both the players and the fans happy and its also easy for us to forget that these games are only friendlies and they are only to help get the players fitness levels ready for the season.
also known as kirsty =)
morecambe TID

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:41 pm

morecambe TID wrote:
North Stand Shrimp wrote:Lets remember folks, they are only Friendlies! Sammy is experimenting with different players in different posistions and it would stand to reason that he would want to see the new players as he already knows what the existing players have to offer.

here here it's easy for us to forget what sammy and mark have to do to keep both the players and the fans happy and its also easy for us to forget that these games are only friendlies and they are only to help get the players fitness levels ready for the season.

Suck up :!: :lol:

Like I said in my post NSS, I know it's only a friendly...... I think Stanners should stay IMO. In my opinion.
I was not questioning the managers integrity, nor his authority.
I was merely expressioning my opinion, and the last time I looked, this was still a state where we are allowed to this.

You may think you are an expert, I certainly know I am not.
Although occaisionally I have an opinion, when allowed.

How patronising.
morecambe mick

Postby North Stand Shrimp » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:02 pm

morecambe mick wrote:
morecambe TID wrote:

Suck up :!: :lol:

:lol:

Like I said in my post NSS, I know it's only a friendly...... I think Stanners should stay IMO. In my opinion.
I was not questioning the managers integrity, nor his authority.
I was merely expressioning my opinion, and the last time I looked, this was still a state where we are allowed to this.

You may think you are an expert, I certainly know I am not.
Although occaisionally I have an opinion, when allowed.

How patronising.

I agree Stanners should stay

I certainly don't think i'm an expert thats why i put my trust in Sammy and Mark

Sorry didn't mean to be patronising. :oops:
North Stand Shrimp

Previous

Return to General Discussion