Fleetwood away
Notts County home
Bradford home
Accrington away
Barrow away
Redalert1970

Re: Next 5 games

Postby Billy bodger » Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:42 pm

I tell you what, there are many little things not quite right, they can be ironed out, I have that belief. You can see the structure of the team and we will be hard to beat all season, I cannot see us being hammered, the sending off changed the game. I hope everyone agrees that, that comeback, will have done the squad an enormous amount of good.

The players celebrated right in front of my mates and myself in the new place we stand on the Halo and you could see it was a weight off their shoulders. You could tell they have an enormous amount of togetherness and that if you dig deep you don’t have to rely on coming up with hard luck stories week in and week out they will not get you a point! You can make things happen yourselves and earn yourself a point and that was a big point.

There is no doubt we got a bit of luck, (at last!!) and who won’t need a bit of that throughout the season, we got a bit of our share today.

It’s up to the players, DA and his team, we have to be patient and we have 40 games left. Let the team carry on developing and let’s keep supporting OUR TEAM, come on you Shrimps.
Billy bodger

Return to General Discussion