Oh well !

Oh well !

Postby glagys » Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:46 am

Another 1-0 defeat

On a positive note ( I hope ) these defeats means our value keeps dropping and if JW pretends to have a buyer involved he’s going to get less and less as the defeats keep mounting

But we all know now that he’s no intention of selling just winding us up like he did with WW

It’s about time Talksport got him back on and grilled him about his lies and potential buyers
glagys

Re: Oh well !

Postby P/T Indie » Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:45 am

Some supporters or the trust need to go back on talksport as soon as he gets bad national press he comes out of hiding.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Born again Bill » Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:44 pm

I have come to accept that Mr Shittingham is an all out …………..( fill in the gap however you feel fit ) . But then I listen to the weekly podcast and over the last few pods we have been told that things were happening , in one pod James Wakefield said he wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t news within the next few days / week ( not weeks) , nothing ! .Next pod we were told things were more advanced than ever before , then nothing!, last pod , nothing new . If we are thinking Whittingham is stringing us along why are we getting these comments by trusted board members ?
Born again Bill

Postby redrobo » Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:55 pm

I suspect that he is stringing everybody along and that a sale is nothing more than a pipe dream.

If our excellent BoDs are convinced he's genuine then do we have to be also.... :?: :?: :?:

My expectations of a sale are diminishing every day.....which is sad.....so sad... :!: :!: :!:
redrobo

Postby black morse » Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:05 pm

redrobo wrote:I suspect that he is stringing everybody along and that a sale is nothing more than a pipe dream.

If our excellent BoDs are convinced he's genuine then do we have to be also.... :?: :?: :?:

My expectations of a sale are diminishing every day.....which is sad.....so sad... :!: :!: :!:

I think he is stringing us along but not in respect of there being an offer which he has accepted. I still think the real problem is that he himself will not accept that such an offer is not getting through the EFL checks.
Now nearly 2 months since the offer was stated to have been lodged with the EFL. If the other prospective purchaser is still around there is still hope that JW will finally accept that offer is the best he's going to get.
black morse

Postby Billy bodger » Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:04 pm

Oh dam what a palaver indeed, behind the scenes just Groundhog Day after day.

Unfortunately I suppose that goes for a run of five 1-0 defeats in the league. Surely that has to change, hopefully on Saturday.
Billy bodger

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:32 pm

black morse wrote:. If the other prospective purchaser is still around there is still hope that JW will finally accept that offer is the best he's going to get.

If JW did go back to them I would personally half the offer after all this messing about, I imagine they have found something else to spend their money on by now :(
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion