DA interview

DA interview

Postby redrobo » Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:34 pm

Anybody else having problems with DAs latest interview on the OWS ???
redrobo

Re: DA interview

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:45 pm

redrobo wrote:Anybody else having problems with DAs latest interview on the OWS ???

Yes cos the new system wants a verification code that they send then it's too late to change the password.
Constantly had problems over the years logging in and not being recognised.
Can't be bothered with it all anymore
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby John L » Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:59 pm

I managed to change my password a few weeks ago to watch an interview, but then discovered it on YouTube the following day which I prefer to use anyway! Note that the new password only applies to the main club website and not the club shop or ticketing websites!
John L

Postby KenH » Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:15 am

John L wrote:I managed to change my password a few weeks ago to watch an interview, but then discovered it on YouTube the following day which I prefer to use anyway! Note that the new password only applies to the main club website and not the club shop or ticketing websites!

Yep, it's all a mess really. You can tell we don't have a dedicated IT bod among the staff. It's always been like this. I remember the fiasco during the covid year when they decided it was a "good time" to move to online ticketing only for both the first home match after covid to decide play offs and then for Wembley itself. No thought at all for those who can't use apps. It was definitely the wrong time to make such a big change! No wonder our numbers at Wembley were so low - I know so many people who just couldn't get tickets because they weren't tech savvy!

Both me and my son are tech savvy and constantly use apps on a daily basis, but this seasons online season ticket via the app has floored us. Constant problems trying to log in, then when you manage it, there's nothing in the relevant part of the app. We've both had to go into the shop to get them to give us plastic card versions instead. Funny how it worked fine last year but has been plagued with problems this year.

And yes, the different log ins and passwords for different areas of the website is confusing - it would be better if the club made it more transparent and obvious that they're different to save a lot of wasted time and aggravation.

Nearly every time I go in the shop, there's someone at the counter needing help with either the website or the app, and if it's one of the younger/casual staff at the counter, they struggle to help.
KenH

Postby John L » Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:51 pm

KenH wrote:No wonder our numbers at Wembley were so low - I know so many people who just couldn't get tickets because they weren't tech savvy!

Thanks for your reply and I agree with your comments, but... was it not the case at Wembley that we sold out our allocation, which had to be drastically lower than normal because of pandemic restrictions to accommodate social distancing?
John L

Postby KenH » Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:16 pm

No, I don't think we sold out. They were released in blocks subject to demand. We bought our tickets as soon as booking opened and were on the technical area side of the pitch. Several days, if not a week or two later, a couple of friends wanted to come, so we booked tickets for them, which were in a block on the opposite side - plenty of available seats over there in that block when we booked.
KenH

Return to General Discussion