Shrimps Trust Podcast

Shrimps Trust Podcast

Postby Naylz » Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:42 am

Nice reassuring words from James Wakefield regarding who the potential buyers won't be!
Naylz

Re: Shrimps Trust Podcast

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:25 am

hmm I still think it's his friends, he didn't say it's not the Sikh group or it was a completely different group that we haven't heard of.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby redrobo » Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:55 am

Wonder if it is the Sikh group who visited the Maz a few months ago? Just hope that they are not a smoke and mirrors group who will ultimately have Sarbjot at the helm. Wouldn't put it past him to take control as soon as the EFL have sanctioned any takeover

It could of course be a group who we have no info about ???
redrobo

Postby Keith » Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:18 am

It could be a group that only exists in Whittingham's imagination.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby redrobo » Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:41 am

Keith wrote:It could be a group that only exists in Whittingham's imagination.

Have you actually listened to the Podcast? The Director sounded convincing about a group that he or oher Board members had met.
redrobo

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:17 pm

I need to try and find those companies that were on twitter a few weeks back, they had various people named and this sports company was set up with a strange address in London and then one of the directors resigned, I wonder if this was because the EFL had an issue with them.

(edit found it)

Sarbjot's partners are/were:-

Harjit Singh
Kuljeet Singh Momi
Navdeep Singh Bansal

Five of Sarbjot's businesses changed ownership from his direct control into Sarb capital. This made him a minority share holder in the drinks business with Kuljeet Momi becoming the main shareholder, However Kujeet then resigned and Harjit Singh took his shares.

The map of the linked companies Martin Calladine has done on twitter is mind boggling!

To me it looks like they are just trying to make the main shareholders on the documents the people who the EFL would have least of an issue with and the others are in the background.

P/T Indie

Postby redrobo » Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:52 pm

[quote="P/T Indie"]I need to try and find those companies that were on twitter a few weeks back, they had various people named and this sports company was set up with a strange address in London and then one of the directors resigned, I wonder if this was because the EFL had an issue with them.

(edit found it)

Sarbjot's partners are/were:-

Harjit Singh
Kuljeet Singh Momi
Navdeep Singh Bansal

Five of Sarbjot's businesses changed ownership from his direct control into Sarb capital. This made him a minority share holder in the drinks business with Kuljeet Momi becoming the main shareholder, However Kujeet then resigned and Harjit Singh took his shares.

Th

e map of the linked companies Martin Calladine has done on twitter is mind boggling!

To me it looks like they are just trying to make the main shareholders on the documents the people who the EFL would have least of an issue with and the others are in the background.[/quote]

Link would be helpful to the Calladine article would help i
redrobo

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:02 pm

P/T Indie

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:05 pm

So you look at all those names involved and they all have a list of companies as long as your arm but they are no longer active or have very little money in them.

However there is the £9million in Sarb capital Ltd but no explanation of where it has come from!

There seems to be a few companies to do with construction etc down south, isn't that where Sarbjot apparently first started out?

P/T Indie

Postby black morse » Fri Aug 16, 2024 2:41 pm

Naylz wrote:Nice reassuring words from James Wakefield regarding who the potential buyers won't be!

Sorry, doesn't reassure me in any way. The Sikhs are connected to Sarbjot :twisted: If they take over we go down the pan :twisted: All we can hope is that the EFL throw it out. Maybe then Twittingham will realise that the sale is never going to go through and he'll have to negotiate with another party. Means we'll have to get by for another few months but it's better that than the Sikhs taking over.
black morse

Return to General Discussion