Possible new owners...

Re: Possible new owners...

Postby Argumentative » Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:43 pm

Billy that’s fab doing that. I hope you still got your daughter something for her great effort as well. I only got a b in English but for a Scot I thought that was not too bad.
Argumentative

Postby Billy bodger » Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:05 pm

Argumentative wrote:Billy that’s fab doing that. I hope you still got your daughter something for her great effort as well. I only got a b in English but for a Scot I thought that was not too bad.

Still getting my daughter things and she’s 44 now :lol: or should that be :?
Billy bodger

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:20 pm

Sarb might be looking to buy more than just the football club
BerlinWaller

Postby Relapsed_Shrimp » Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:58 pm

Argumentative wrote:Billy that’s fab doing that. I hope you still got your daughter something for her great effort as well. I only got a b in English but for a Scot I thought that was not too bad.

Argh, that explains why you are such a pain in the ars* ... You are Scottish! Been looking for a reason whilst reading your posts for weeks now!

Now that a good discussion point isn't it? A solid conversation? I don't want it to be an argument - you don't like them!
Relapsed_Shrimp

Postby black morse » Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:03 am

BerlinWaller wrote:Sarb might be looking to buy more than just the football club

What do you mean by that? :?
black morse

Postby Billy bodger » Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:49 am

Supermarket? It’s happened before! No that’s me being facetious!!

No point in thinking about what’s going on, the reasons for buying the Club etc etc, if a bid from them has been submitted it’s up to the EFL to do their job and with what happened with their last bid maybe they are scrutinising any new bid to the ninth degree?

The season starts Saturday that’s the important thing, performance, result and league position also decides our future as well.
Billy bodger

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:23 pm

black morse wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:Sarb might be looking to buy more than just the football club

What do you mean by that? :?

Hearing rumours that they are after buying the Hurley Flyer and building a Hotel on the land
BerlinWaller

Postby captain sparkle » Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:29 pm

I think there are plenty more hotels/businesses/buildings for sale in Morecambe, more centrally placed, The Queens for one.
Unless he's going to get Morecambe FC into the upper echelons of English football & he'll need a hotel close to the ground for all the dignitaries, film stars & the like that will flock to see the matches! :lol:
PYROMANIACS OF THE WORLD IGNITE!
Over 3.7 million hits on YouToob! Subscribers needed! full & part time! apply now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOzzTpVT3A
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeFlLgCS-jBXwnXTtT8vJBReNXSYuphoM
captain sparkle

Postby Billy bodger » Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:56 pm

I would buy the pub off the owners of the Hurley Flyer that makes sense if you buy the club then with the derelict land that Morecambe have next to it you have room for a large facility.

A hotel I just don’t know if that will work around that area, that’s the problem the Hurley Flyer has now, out of season!!
Billy bodger

Postby redrobo » Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:02 pm

Assuming that he buys us then to take over the Hurley Flyer and develop a Hotel sounds on the face of it a good idea BUT knowing how he has acted to date I can see him mortgaging our club to pay for such a development and if the hotel goes bust it's our club who would take the hit....and then no club....or is that too simple a scenario.... :?: :?: :?:
redrobo

Previous

Return to General Discussion