Possible new owners...

Possible new owners...

Postby twosheds » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:11 pm

Just been to the club shop to buy an away shirt.... there was a large group of Sikh gentlemen being shown around the ground by the commercial manager and before you ask Johal wasn't one of them.....make of that what you will.

Plus a lot of players coming and going...met our new right back Ross Millen...seemed a decent chap...
twosheds

Re: Possible new owners...

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:17 pm

twosheds wrote:Just been to the club shop to buy an away shirt.... there was a large group of Sikh gentlemen being shown around the ground by the commercial manager and before you ask Johal wasn't one of them.....make of that what you will.

Plus a lot of players coming and going...met our new right back Ross Millen...seemed a decent chap...

Yes , I saw them too. As Barry Davies once said "Interesting , Very Interesting" !
Gone_Shrimping

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:20 pm

Rishi Sunak has a few quid to spare, was he there?
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby redrobo » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:25 pm

Wonder if this are the financial formerbackers of Johal who seems to be out of the picture now with these guys our potential owners

I recall when Johal fist appeared that there was a very smart and rich looking Indian at the club who was coming out of the loo and excused himself in a very posh voice.
redrobo

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:29 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Rishi Sunak has a few quid to spare, was he there?

Rishi supports Southampton. Sir Keith supports Arsenal. Now I know why I hate Arsenal :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gone_Shrimping

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:35 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:Rishi Sunak has a few quid to spare, was he there?

Rishi supports Southampton. Sir Keith supports Arsenal. Now I know why I hate Arsenal :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Sir Keith supported the Isle of Man
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby black morse » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:44 pm

redrobo wrote:Wonder if this are the financial formerbackers of Johal who seems to be out of the picture now with these guys our potential owners

I recall when Johal fist appeared that there was a very smart and rich looking Indian at the club who was coming out of the loo and excused himself in a very posh voice.

Why? What had he done? ;)

Seriously I don't like this! It all connects to Johal! :cry:
black morse

Postby redrobo » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:49 pm

Harjit Singh by any chance. :?: :?:
redrobo

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:50 pm

twosheds wrote:Just been to the club shop to buy an away shirt.... there was a large group of Sikh gentlemen being shown around the ground by the commercial manager and before you ask Johal wasn't one of them.....make of that what you will.

Ross Millen sounds a decent signing. 29 years old , 6 feet 2 inches tall which is good for a defender and apart from 20 games for Scunny has spent the rest of his career in Scotland for various clubs,
Gone_Shrimping

Postby twosheds » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:57 pm

black morse wrote:
redrobo wrote:Wonder if this are the financial formerbackers of Johal who seems to be out of the picture now with these guys our potential owners

Why? What had he done? ;)

Seriously I don't like this! It all connects to Johal! :cry:

Not sure about that...take a listen to the podcast with the Shrimps Trust chairman...it seems an unnamed individual has been ruled out for whatever reason....no names were mentioned but we all know him...
twosheds

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:50 pm

I hope Jason listens to that he got called out good and proper on what is a very popular podcast.

Maybe we might hear from him again now.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Billy bodger » Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:10 pm

Maybe JKM devolpers, others have mentioned them. Their directors Harjot Singh and Kuljeet Sungh Momi who have connections with Sarbjot. We will know soon enough!!!

I don’t know much about what JKM do but it seems they do have money behind them.
Billy bodger

Postby Billy bodger » Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:12 pm

I think we all need to read the books by Martin Calladine! The Ugly Game and Fit, Proper People and No Questions Asked. All about the type of people buying into Football Clubs.
Billy bodger

Postby Wild Bill » Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:22 pm

I really hope we have a new group of British Indians looking to buy MFC and no connection to the soft drinks tycoon
Wild Bill

Postby Redalert1970 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:23 pm

I don't care who the new owners are or will be as long as they are genuine !!

Whoever it is needs to be given a chance as well
Redalert1970

Postby black morse » Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:03 pm

With the ownership problems that our club has faced over the past decade + I am surprised how trusting some people are. I don't like coincidences. I have nothing against Sikhs but the idea that a group of Sikhs are possible buyers and are not connected to SJ to me stretches coincidence a bit too far.
black morse

Postby Billy bodger » Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:16 pm

black morse wrote:With the ownership problems that our club has faced over the past decade + I am surprised how trusting some people are. I don't like coincidences. I have nothing against Sikhs but the idea that a group of Sikhs are possible buyers and are not connected to SJ to me stretches coincidence a bit too far.

Maybe JKM devolpers, others have mentioned them. Their directors Harjot Singh and Kuljeet Sungh Momi who have connections with Sarbjot. We will know soon enough!!!
Billy bodger

Postby nobbyshrimp » Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:44 pm

These are the new additions/directors of Sarb capital, I too have a bad feeling about all this, frying pan & fire come to mind
nobbyshrimp

Postby vvm » Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:56 pm

Somebody on the Facebook group mentioned “SMS Sports limited” as the potential buyer. A new company that was incorporated 3 days ago. Guess who’s a director…

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/comp ... ts-limited
vvm

Postby black morse » Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:32 pm

And there we have it JKM Developers and SMS Sports Ltd both linked to SJ.

It stinks!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
black morse

Postby redrobo » Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:37 pm

vvm wrote:Somebody on the Facebook group mentioned “SMS Sports limited” as the potential buyer. A new company that was incorporated 3 days ago. Guess who’s a director…

Got to admire his tenacity to own our club but the question I keep asking myself..'WHY'... :?: :?: :?:

What does he get out of owning a football club in EFL 2 or for that matter...any football club.

He can't be doing it for a reasonable ROl as no investment in our club can be regarded as making a sound financial investment. There is something else that he wants to own us but for the life of me I just don't get it.. :!: :!:
redrobo

Postby Billy bodger » Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:56 pm

If it is the associates of Sarbjot Johal I don’t know their individual wealth, but if it is a consortium or people who have just registered new company I would think they have access to large sums of funds within their community and this time they will be able to pass the EFL test of fit and proper people.

We wait to see if what has been reported at the club is the beginning of the end of Whittingham’s tenure.

Happy thou we all will be about that as redrobo says what do they want with Morecambe FC?
Billy bodger

Postby J.S. » Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:14 pm

redrobo wrote:
vvm wrote:Somebody on the Facebook group mentioned “SMS Sports limited” as the potential buyer. A new company that was incorporated 3 days ago. Guess who’s a director…

Got to admire his tenacity to own our club but the question I keep asking myself..'WHY'... :?: :?: :?:

What does he get out of owning a football club in EFL 2 or for that matter...any football club.

He can't be doing it for a reasonable ROl as no investment in our club can be regarded as making a sound financial investment. There is something else that he wants to own us but for the life of me I just don't get it.. :!: :!:

It does all sound very dodgy and I don’t understand the reasons why. Let’s just hope that the Christie Trust is water tight and no one can get their hands on the land. The football club has to survive.
J.S.

Postby captain sparkle » Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:38 am

Mildly interesting that the registered address of the company is 62 Queensdale Road, Khalsa Jatha British Isles, London, United Kingdom, W11 4SG, which, apparently is 'The UKs first Sikh Institution and Gurdwara established in 1908' , a registered charity. SMS seem to be the only company registered there.
No idea what that means, sorry! :?
PYROMANIACS OF THE WORLD IGNITE!
Over 3.7 million hits on YouToob! Subscribers needed! full & part time! apply now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOzzTpVT3A
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeFlLgCS-jBXwnXTtT8vJBReNXSYuphoM
captain sparkle

Postby black morse » Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:08 am

captain sparkle wrote:

Mildly interesting that the registered address of the company is 62 Queensdale Road, Khalsa Jatha British Isles, London, United Kingdom, W11 4SG, which, apparently is 'The UKs first Sikh Institution and Gurdwara established in 1908' , a registered charity. SMS seem to be the only company registered there.
No idea what that means, sorry! :?

Gurdwara is a Sikh place of worship.
black morse

Next

Return to General Discussion