Tyson Fury Considering Buying MFC!

Re: Tyson Fury Considering Buying MFC!

Postby Scouseport_Shrimp » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:15 am

redrobo wrote:Noticed that there was an Asia family in the Directors box today who were given a look around the stadium with one of our Directors.

Could have been part of the Barnsley contingent.... :?: :?: :?:

Take a wander about Preston city centre any day of the week, and you might think you were in Asia!
Scouseport_Shrimp

Postby Wild Bill » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:12 am

Scouseport_Shrimp wrote:
redrobo wrote:Noticed that there was an Asia family in the Directors box today who were given a look around the stadium with one of our Directors.

Take a wander about Preston city centre any day of the week, and you might think you were in Asia!
Scouseport_Shrimp wrote:

Not sure where you have been hiding but around 20 per cent of UK citizens aren't white.
Wild Bill

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:36 am

redrobo wrote:As much as it would be excellent for OUR club I wouldn't want Tyson to turn our club into a millionaires play thing.

:?: :?: :?:

I think it would be safer with Tyson as major shareholder than the current 2 owners. I thought Derek gave something away in his Radio Lancashire interview before the game yesterday when he said something like we didn't have money to improve the budget but that that may change soon.

He also said Adam Philips only cost us £250 per week in loan fees paid to Burnley last season.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:47 am

Wild Bill wrote:Not sure where you have been hiding but around 20 per cent of UK citizens aren't white.

13% of the UK population is non-white according to the Office of National Statistics.

11.6% of Preston's population are of southern Asian decent. 'Scouseport Shrimp' is apparently easily disorientated.

What should be more concerning, "a survey found that half of all children living within Preston are living with impoverished families".

https://worldpopulationreview.com/world ... population
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:40 am

Gone_Shrimping wrote:
redrobo wrote:As much as it would be excellent for OUR club I wouldn't want Tyson to turn our club into a millionaires play thing.

:?: :?: :?:

I think it would be safer with Tyson as major shareholder than the current 2 owners. I thought Derek gave something away in his Radio Lancashire interview before the game yesterday when he said something like we didn't have money to improve the budget but that that may change soon.

He also said Adam Philips only cost us £250 per week in loan fees paid to Burnley last season.

If Fury invests and leaves the current Board in place then I will be ok with that. If he intends to turn it in to a circus with all his hangers on in and about the club then it would be a nightmare.
BerlinWaller

Postby Scouseport_Shrimp » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:48 pm

Wild Bill wrote:
Scouseport_Shrimp wrote:

Scouseport_Shrimp wrote:

Not sure where you have been hiding but around 20 per cent of UK citizens aren't white.

I don't think that places such as Luton, Blackburn, and Preston for example quite fit it to that 20%. They have a far higher percentage, and tend to completely saturate certain areas of a town.....but all I was trying to point out was that a Morecambe Director showing an Asian family around the stadium means very little.
Scouseport_Shrimp

Postby Scouseport_Shrimp » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:04 pm

Keith wrote:
Wild Bill wrote:Not sure where you have been hiding but around 20 per cent of UK citizens aren't white.

13% of the UK population is non-white according to the Office of National Statistics.

11.6% of Preston's population are of southern Asian decent. 'Scouseport Shrimp' is apparently easily disorientated.

What should be more concerning, "a survey found that half of all children living within Preston are living with impoverished families".

https://worldpopulationreview.com/world ... population

Asia is a bit more than 'southern Asian' though, and as you well know there are more than a few areas of this country where the % of the population of non-white far exceed 13%.

I'm not quite sure where impoverished children entered the thread.....all I was saying is exactly what I said about a Club Director showing an Asian family around the ground means very little other than he was showing an Asian family around the ground.
Scouseport_Shrimp

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:25 pm

Scouseport_Shrimp wrote:...all I was saying is exactly what I said about a Club Director showing an Asian family around the ground means very little other than he was showing an Asian family around the ground.

Fair enough. Sometimes the interpretation of the written word isn't how the author intended.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:19 am

https://news.sky.com/story/tyson-fury-r ... y-12730199

Give it a premiere for the Derby game
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Born again Bill » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:45 am

marky No.1 wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/tyson-fury-releasing-sweet-caroline-single-for-mental-health-charity-12730199

Give it a premiere for the Derby game

What a talented chap , wonder how he is at scoring goals :lol:
Born again Bill

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:54 am

Born again Bill wrote:What a talented chap , wonder how he is at scoring goals :lol:

Just stand him in the 6 yd box at corners, centre backs would sh!t themselves
marky No.1

Postby Born again Bill » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:54 am

Noticed our Sikh friends were up in the middle corporate box again last night, possibly reading too much into this but you never know !
Born again Bill

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:31 am

Born again Bill wrote:

Noticed our Sikh friends were up in the middle corporate box again last night, possibly reading too much into this but you never know !

There was a very expensive brand new motor standing in the home directors parking and was there at the last home game. Possibly reading too much into this but you never know !
Gone_Shrimping

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:15 am

Just Eats delivery
marky No.1

Postby redrobo » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:25 pm

Born again Bill wrote:

No you are not.

I understand that their interest is genuine and that comes from a very reliable source....
redrobo

Postby black morse » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:08 pm

redrobo wrote:
Born again Bill wrote:

No you are not.

I understand that their interest is genuine and that comes from a very reliable source....

Not Alan Nixon? :shock:
black morse

Postby redrobo » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:16 pm

I did say RELIABLE.....and you can't get more reliable than ...... :?: :?: :?:

:lol:
redrobo

Postby glagys » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:26 pm

Are any of these interested parties still showing any interest???
glagys

Postby redrobo » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:32 pm

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/foot ... be-3917476

Tyson was hoping to be at the Portsmouth game.
redrobo

Postby vvm » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:40 pm

Has he ever made it to a game? Never heard it mentioned by him or the club or heard of anyone seeing him there. Could be that he tries to keep lowkey in one of the boxes but he'd be hard to miss.
vvm

Previous

Return to General Discussion