Morcambe vs bradford city

Morcambe vs bradford city

Postby jonny2201 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 pm

been moved to a friday agen :O

am well annoyed ur police are a set of c*** i have to miss it now because of work :@

why does it always happen they could of moved the other match
jonny2201

Re: Morcambe vs bradford city

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:06 pm

" agen " ?? Pardon ??

Set of what ?? c**** ????

And whats all this :-O drivel about ??? Yarkshire talk 'ar kid ?!!!!!!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby jamesh » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:" agen " ?? Pardon ??

Set of what ?? c**** ????

And whats all this :-O drivel about ??? Yarkshire talk 'ar kid ?!!!!!!

Will they even have a team to play against us..

Thats what i want to know?
jamesh

Postby morecambegal » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:20 pm

morecambegal

Postby Keith » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Bradford City's Coca-Cola League 2 fixture with Morecambe at Christie Park, scheduled to have been played on Easter Saturday, has been moved to Good Friday to avoid a clash with the Blackpool vs Preston North End game which is being played at Bloomfield Road.

Would have to say this is very odd, how does Blackpool v Preston impact upon Morecambe v Bradford? Do Lancaster police have anything to do with policing other Lancashire derbies?

At least it's a Bank Holiday, although I'd have thought a 3pm KO would have been better all around? A 7:45pm KO means any numpties will have the chance to be in the pub all day before coming to the ground.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby poulton shrimp » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:31 pm

kEITH WROTE At least it's a Bank Holiday, although I'd have thought a 3pm KO would have been better all around? A 7:45pm KO means any numpties will have the chance to be in the pub all day before coming to the ground.

Calling all us Morecambe fans numpties naughty naughty after all it is a bank holiday
poulton shrimp

Postby Number 1 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:42 pm

Keith wrote:
Bradford City's Coca-Cola League 2 fixture with Morecambe at Christie Park, scheduled to have been played on Easter Saturday, has been moved to Good Friday to avoid a clash with the Blackpool vs Preston North End game which is being played at Bloomfield Road.

Would have to say this is very odd, how does Blackpool v Preston impact upon Morecambe v Bradford? Do Lancaster police have anything to do with policing other Lancashire derbies?

At least it's a Bank Holiday, although I'd have thought a 3pm KO would have been better all around? A 7:45pm KO means any numpties will have the chance to be in the pub all day before coming to the ground.

I think the cops for the footy come from all over, I mean the horses are based in Preston so if they're all doing Blackpool v Preston, they can't do Morecambe too can they? And seeing as though they'll need all of them for Blackpool it means we have to move because the Blackpool fixture is a much bigger attendance.
Number 1

Postby morecambe mick » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 pm

I personally like the evening kick -off, I work Bank Holidays. :D
morecambe mick

Postby Keith » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Number 1 wrote:I think the cops for the footy come from all over, I mean the horses are based in Preston so if they're all doing Blackpool v Preston, they can't do Morecambe too can they?

The trouble with being a sarcastic bugger is that when I ask a serious question, I run the risk of sounding sarcastic still! :lol:

Yup, good point. If it is a county wide resource then obviously one fixture needed to move, so it makes more sense to move us.

Still think it should be 3pm KO although I may be one of the numpties in the pub all day myself! :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:30 pm

they prob need extra police for Bradfords 13,000 fans :lol:
rather have a 3pm KO though doesn't effect me might even go and see a premiership game if we are not playing on the saturday :o
heysham_mfc

Postby John L » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Can't that bunch of Yarksheer muppets get anything right? PNE v Blackpool on Easter Saturday is at Deepdale! Tut! Honestly!!! :roll:
John L

Postby Shrimpsscene » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:27 pm

great fixture swap
easter weekend free
should be a cracking playoff biggie for us by then
Shrimpsscene

Postby Harry » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:57 pm

We'll need a win to secure the title (otherwise Accy will win it) Bradford will need a point to avoid relegation :P
Harry

Return to General Discussion