Club statement

Club statement

Postby redrobo » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:49 pm

https://www.morecambefc.com/

A very sensible statement regarding the upcoming FA case of Songo'o.

No doubt this will not satisfy certain elements of the clubs supporters but can't see what else they could say and rightly will comment further after the tribunal when it is appropriate.
redrobo

Re: Club statement

Postby BerlinWaller » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:19 pm

Let the club deal with it how they see fit. The little witch hunt going on is helping nobody. I miss football just being football and not a platform for people to spout politics and push agendas on people.
BerlinWaller

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:33 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:Let the club deal with it how they see fit. The little witch hunt going on is helping nobody. I miss football just being football and not a platform for people to spout politics and push agendas on people.

Agreed
Gone_Shrimping

Postby black morse » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:41 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:Let the club deal with it how they see fit. The little witch hunt going on is helping nobody. I miss football just being football and not a platform for people to spout politics and push agendas on people.

Agreed

I agree also.
black morse

Postby RapidShrimp » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:10 pm

black morse wrote:
Gone_Shrimping wrote:

Agreed

I agree also.

I agree as well. As much as I’m fairly confident I heard rightly what Yann said, and I’m thoroughly against that kind of language, he’s not yet been proven guilty and hasn’t been able to make a statement of his own. May the EFL come to their own conclusion and then we can all comment on that result.
RapidShrimp

Postby Freez » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:06 pm

Witch hunt? Must have missed something somewhere! :D
Anyway, at least we have something to chew on until the 24th.

Onwards..
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby BerlinWaller » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:20 am

The usual suspects trying to play politics and trying to whip up a frenzy on here, the FB page and and via the trust. Why can't they just trust the club to do the right thing rather than trying to create a platform to live out their wannabe MP's fantasies?
BerlinWaller

Postby redrobo » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:13 pm

Not sure if I've been accused of a getting involved in a witch hunt but I certainly feel that our club should stay out of making any judgemental comments until the tribunal outcome next Wednesday.
redrobo

Return to General Discussion