Goaldengate Lottery

Goaldengate Lottery

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:13 pm

Copied from the club website with link to online form.
Please continue playing or if you aren’t already why not sign up, £1 per week, chance to win £1000 and help out the academy in these challenging times.

https://portal.fastpayltd.co.uk/signup/ ... tails/2607

Dear Lottery Player

As you are aware the government is recommending social distancing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Here at Morecambe FC we are endeavouring to help ensure we assist in these measures as much as possible.

With this in mind, we have taken the decision to suspend all face to face lottery collections with immediate effect.

Your continued support will be critical throughout this period. The Club is devoid of gameday income and we hope you can continue showing your support whilst we are not playing. Anything our fans can do to help at this moment in time is much appreciated.

Playing the lottery will not only help the club financially but you could also win some of the fantastic prizes that we have on offer. These include a weekly jackpot of £1000, plus other great weekly prizes.

We are asking our existing or new members that pay through agents to please set up a direct debit which will enable you to continue playing as normal this can be done by filling in the online form.

Everybody associated with the club are going to carry on doing the best we can. Whether you’re social distancing, in self-isolation or just trying to act more conscientiously, continue to be your best self. Act with kindness, stay connected to those vulnerable or lonely and stay responsible.
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Re: Goaldengate Lottery

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:35 pm

I just hope when its all over those that set DDs up cancel and go back to having an agent. I was an agent for about 10years and its sad to think they wouldnt be needed anymore or their rounds had shrunk considerably.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:46 pm

I am a current collector and it was suggested to me that if a player from any of my rounds elects to pay by DD the collection commission would still be paid to the relevant agent. I don't know if I would take it though as, although the few quid comes in handy I think the club could find a better use for it, especially at the moment.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Postby jbc.shrimp » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:42 am

First chance I've had to post this. I delivered a load of letters to members last week with information for D.D. Got home and tried the details to start payments. The response was,' details input not recognised'. I would prefer to go standing order but no details on how to do that.
jbc.shrimp

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 pm

I was asked to deliver letters to all members of my rounds but they weren’t delivered to me before the government guidelines for covid-19 came into force. A shame really as the majority are elderly who most likely don’t view Shrimps Voices, Facebook or the MFC website and won’t have access to the link for setting up a DD, if it’s working that is.

jbc.shrimp, I hope you contacted Martin at the club to inform him there was an issue with the link?
Sakhalin Shrimp

Postby jbc.shrimp » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:35 am

Sakhalin Shrimp, the club is in lockdown, nobody there, so nobody to contact. Hence why no result sheets coming out.
jbc.shrimp

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:38 pm

jbc.shrimp wrote:Sakhalin Shrimp, the club is in lockdown, nobody there, so nobody to contact. Hence why no result sheets coming out.

Yes I know jbc.shrimp, read my post again you’ll see I said Martin asked me to deliver the letters, not result sheets, before the government guidelines were introduced. He called from the ground on the 23rd.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Postby jbc.shrimp » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:38 pm

Regarding payments, I would rather pay by standing order directly from my own bank. Anybody that knows the details of the Goadengate account for making standing order payments. If they could post them on here I would be greatful.
jbc.shrimp

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:36 am

Martin is restarting home collections for the Goaldegate lottery sometime in the next week or so (it never stopped for players who pay by DD). If anyone fancies being a collector and earning a few quid commission give the club a call to discuss. 01524 411797 option 2.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Postby jbc.shrimp » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:19 am

Also got to try and persuade those that went to D.D from door collection to switch back, which may not be easy.
jbc.shrimp

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:10 pm

jbc.shrimp wrote:Also got to try and persuade those that went to D.D from door collection to switch back, which may not be easy.

??? Why, the club makes more money from DD payments due to no commission to pay the agent and no missed payments due to not being home when the agent calls.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Return to General Discussion