This Needs To Stop

This Needs To Stop

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:32 pm

A window on a coach carrying Crewe Alex supporters was smashed and another vehicle was damaged after they were attacked with bricks by young vandals in a ‘shocking experience’ in Morecambe.

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/ch ... KDzw3917Kk
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: This Needs To Stop

Postby RapidShrimp » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:23 pm

Stupid behaviour

“A group of kids attacked the supporters’ buses with bricks. I saw them, they looked no older than 13, some younger.

“Our bus wasn’t badly damaged but the other one wasn’t deemed safe to travel back with people on it, so a replacement had to be found.

“It takes a lot to shock me, but this did.

“Thankfully everyone was safe but it was a shocking experience.

“On a positive note, there were some spare seats on our coach so we took a couple who were sitting by the window which got smashed and they were shaken.
RapidShrimp

Postby jbc.shrimp » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:58 pm

Absolutely 'this needs to stop'. Everybody with any interest in the club needs to keep eyes and ears pinned and report anything picked up.
jbc.shrimp

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:05 pm

It's a shame because it seems like we have a really good bunch of young fans following us now. They make plenty of noise and travel in numbers. Hopefully the minority will get weeded out and the real fans can carry on with the chanting and singing.
BerlinWaller

Postby Keith » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:19 pm

Do we know that it is people who attended the game that carried out the attacks?

If it is, and they are identified, then they simply need a lifetime ban, no matter what atmosphere they create at the match. Hopefully it is 'simply' local thugs and nothing to do with the lads who are attending games and that the police identify them quickly.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Andy D » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:23 pm

if they’ve parked on that estate next to the Ground AKA “Mini Rylands” then there’s a good chance it’s just Kids off there being “Bad Bastards”
Andy D

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:22 pm

Andy , that's an unfounded and unfair statement, I live in Torrisholme and there were a few idiots from Torrisholme, Bare etc causing trouble on a regular basis after matches last season.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:34 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Andy , that's an unfounded and unfair statement, I live in Torrisholme and there were a few idiots from Torrisholme, Bare etc causing trouble on a regular basis after matches last season.

Got to ag....agree with MPH. I know some very decent people that live on Langridge. A very out dated and offensive view there Andy.
BerlinWaller

Postby Andy D » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:13 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
mrpotatohead wrote:Andy , that's an unfounded and unfair statement, I live in Torrisholme and there were a few idiots from Torrisholme, Bare etc causing trouble on a regular basis after matches last season.

Got to ag....agree with MPH. I know some very decent people that live on Langridge. A very out dated and offensive view there Andy.

i know the Estate fairly well i use to do Maintenance work on it and there’s plenty of decent people on there but you do get Gangs of Lad’s, i was no Angel myself as a teenager.

1) i should of used the word “mischievous” instead of “Bad Bastards”

2) it was said when the Langridge Estate was first built a lot of families in the early 80s from Rylands resettled there in some sort of program to split people up, hence the outdated nickname “Mini Rylands”

apologies if anybody is offended, just don’t want people assuming it’s associated with our supporters.
Andy D

Postby jbc.shrimp » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:18 pm

Andy D wrote:if they’ve parked on that estate next to the Ground AKA “Mini Rylands” then there’s a good chance it’s just Kids off there being “Bad Bastards”

Andy D, I can't imagine a coach parking anywhere but with the other coaches at the away end of the ground. As it doesn't specify mini coach, I assume it's a full size coach.
jbc.shrimp

Postby Andy D » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:07 am

jbc.shrimp wrote:
Andy D wrote:if they’ve parked on that estate next to the Ground AKA “Mini Rylands” then there’s a good chance it’s just Kids off there being “Bad Bastards”

Andy D, I can't imagine a coach parking anywhere but with the other coaches at the away end of the ground. As it doesn't specify mini coach, I assume it's a full size coach.

it’s been an Ambush
A Lancashire Constabulary spokesman confirmed officers were called at around 5.35pm to reports a vehicle had been vandalised on Langridge Way in Morecambe
leaving the ground through that back gate,via the Estate, that route will soon be getting called the “ Kyber Pass” :|
Andy D

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:02 am

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby black morse » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:15 am

marky No.1 wrote:https://fanbanter.co.uk/coaches-carrying-crewe-fans-attacked-with-bricks/

Parents should be made to pay for the damage.
black morse

Postby redrobo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:41 am

black morse wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:https://fanbanter.co.uk/coaches-carrying-crewe-fans-attacked-with-bricks/

Parents should be made to pay for the damage.

As if these young thugs would admit to doing anything to their parents. More likely to boast about it amongst their own kind.

They certainly don't give a fig for the bad publicity now being thrown at OUR club.

They are no doubt proud of what they have done..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

I just want to say sorry to those Crewe fans and hope that there is no retribution as and when we play at Crewe again.
redrobo

Postby black morse » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:16 am

I would hope that, as some of them were released without charge, the police at least spoke to their parents.
black morse

Postby redrobo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:13 pm

black morse wrote:I would hope that, as some of them were released without charge, the police at least spoke to their parents.

Unless caught in the act or photographed at the time of the incident I'm not sure what the police can do.

The thugs will deny everything and in some cases they will be protected by their parents who have a built in loathing of the police anyway..... :roll:
redrobo

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:37 pm

I cannot believe what you just said ....I have re read it several times, are you stating that the young criminals have a built in loathing of law and order passed down from their parents Neil?

And if so, what are you basing this very very dubious "fact" on?

Do you know them?

Or more importantly , their parents?
mrpotatohead

Postby redrobo » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:12 am

I stand by everything I suggested . There are SOME repeat SOME families where a loathing of any kind of authority is inherent in all members of SOME families.

To suggest other wise is living with blinkers on.
redrobo

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:40 pm

You referred to families specifically involved in this incident.
mrpotatohead

Return to General Discussion