Harvey Bradbury

Harvey Bradbury

Postby 1953 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:23 am

??---any news anyone?

Re: Harvey Bradbury

Postby redrobo » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:03 pm

1953 wrote:??---any news anyone?

Not a signing that appears to be in DA's plans at the moment.

In many ways a similar circumstance with the lad from PNE who JB signed but didn't feature other than one game. Not sure in the point of signing and then not to be involved.

:?: :?: :?:
redrobo

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:47 pm

Not Bradbury related but on contracts I think Tutte's runs out this Summer and Kevin was only given one year so his also runs out this Summer. Does anyone know when Buxton's contract runs out ?
Gone_Shrimping

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:Not Bradbury related but on contracts I think Tutte's runs out this Summer and Kevin was only given one year so his also runs out this Summer. Does anyone know when Buxton's contract runs out ?

Buxton is June 2020 with a 1 year option, as is Brewitt

Those till 2021 are:
AJay
Cranston
Halstead
Conlan
O'Sullivan

Big makeover in the summer
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby jbc.shrimp » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:49 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Gone_Shrimping wrote:Not Bradbury related but on contracts I think Tutte's runs out this Summer and Kevin was only given one year so his also runs out this Summer. Does anyone know when Buxton's contract runs out ?

Those till 2021 are:
AJay
Cranston
Halstead
Conlan
O'Sullivan

I don't see any difference between Mark H and Chris M. But if Mark isn't happy playing second fiddle any longer and somebody offered him a contract as No1 elsewhare, what happen's with contracts if Mark isn't in D.A's plan ?
jbc.shrimp

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:54 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

Those till 2021 are:
AJay
Cranston
Halstead
Conlan
O'Sullivan

Who's option is it on Buxton , his or ours ?
Gone_Shrimping

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:57 pm

jbc.shrimp wrote:
I don't see any difference between Mark H and Chris M. But if Mark isn't happy playing second fiddle any longer and somebody offered him a contract as No1 elsewhare, what happen's with contracts if Mark isn't in D.A's plan ?

Depending on the transfer window
1. Sell
2. Release
3. Loan

Derek will either keep Chris (if he wants to stay), rely on Mark or get someone else in.

Personally I can't see Mark staying in the summer if he is on the bench
marky No.1

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:

Those till 2021 are:
AJay
Cranston
Halstead
Conlan
O'Sullivan

Who's option is it on Buxton , his or ours ?

Well Derek will make it his I would think.

Man Utd have an option to keep De Gea, but he wants £500K a week to stay, so he will probably be a free agent at the end of it. Some of his performances wouldn't have earned him 5 shillings
Last edited by marky No.1 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marky No.1

Postby Slanester » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:00 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

Those till 2021 are:
AJay
Cranston
Halstead
Conlan
O'Sullivan

If we let young Brewitt go, then it is a mistake imo. But we will see :?:
Slanester

Postby Ntini » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:04 pm

Lavelle is also contracted until 2022.

We could do with tying up a few others if we want to build on the recent good form. Of course, that depends on who DA wants to keep!

At the very least I'd like to see Carlos tied down to a long-term deal.
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:10 pm

Ntini wrote:Lavelle is also contracted until 2022.

Was keeping Sam under the radar ;)
marky No.1

Postby Andy D » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:50 pm

for all we know Harvey might have pissed Derek off in his first week after signing for us?
Andy D

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Andy D wrote:for all we know Harvey might have pissed Derek off in his first week after signing for us?

Not a good idea from what I've seen
marky No.1

Postby jbc.shrimp » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:24 pm

Ntini wrote:Lavelle is also contracted until 2022.

We could do with tying up a few others if we want to build on the recent good form. Of course, that depends on who DA wants to keep!

At the very least I'd like to see Carlos tied down to a long-term deal.

D.A's comment about players finding other clubs when he first came in could have been a ploy to get improvements from the players. With recent improvements it could be possible D.A. will be looking to keep a few more.
jbc.shrimp

Postby Caton83 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:09 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
jbc.shrimp wrote:

Depending on the transfer window
1. Sell
2. Release
3. Loan

Derek will either keep Chris (if he wants to stay), rely on Mark or get someone else in.

Personally I can't see Mark staying in the summer if he is on the bench

Halstead will be paid up in the summer, as DA wants his own team in place.One of his mates told me that getting dropped after a poor game was just an excuse by the manager to get his own man in, regardless of how many mistakes CM makes. Cant see Halstead pulling on our shirt again this season. Just hope that if he goes elsewhere, he doesn't come back and bite us in the 'arris with a M.O.M performance
Caton83

Postby dazza » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:43 pm

'Halstead will be paid up in the summer, as DA wants his own team in place.One of his mates told me that getting dropped after a poor game was just an excuse by the manager to get his own man in'

should it matter if its a excuse or not ?? DA is payed to make decisions , he is payed to find the players and gel a team,,, he doesn't need excuses to drop players
he sees the new keeper as the best option right now
its no big deal .. its his job to choose
****dazza****
dazza

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:47 pm

Caton83 wrote:Halstead will be paid up in the summer

Really? probably £30K down the swanny?

Can see them doing a deal if Mark wants out, but he hasn't been put on the naughty step
marky No.1

Postby Slanester » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:10 pm

dazza wrote:'Halstead will be paid up in the summer, as DA wants his own team in place.One of his mates told me that getting dropped after a poor game was just an excuse by the manager to get his own man in'

should it matter if its a excuse or not ?? DA is payed to make decisions , he is payed to find the players and gel a team,,, he doesn't need excuses to drop players

That applies to any manager, of any team, in any league. It doesn’t mean that all the fans will necessarily like, or agree with it. I for one, don’t feel that the new keeper is our best option, along with others I have talked to. It is not the “sentiment” bull shite, that some will quote, just judged on what I have seen. CM is a decent keeper, but another striker would have been a better addition imo. I am sure others will disagree, and not necessarily based on football relevance.
Slanester

Postby parceldave » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:17 pm

Slanester wrote:
dazza wrote:'Halstead will be paid up in the summer, as DA wants his own team in place.One of his mates told me that getting dropped after a poor game was just an excuse by the manager to get his own man in'

That applies to any manager, of any team, in any league. It doesn’t mean that all the fans will necessarily like, or agree with it. I for one, don’t feel that the new keeper is our best option, along with others I have talked to. It is not the “sentiment” bull shite, that some will quote, just judged on what I have seen. CM is a decent keeper, but another striker would have been a better addition imo. I am sure others will disagree, and not necessarily based on football relevance.

Deffo not our best option , Halstead is a Morecambe player , this guy is just doing a job and im not over impressed especially with his attitude and body language like "do i have to be here ". I thought Halstead would heve been reinstated after the Macclesfield game the way Mafoumbi ignored the manager when he was sreaming at him to distribute the ball a lot quicker .
parceldave

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:08 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Man Utd have an option to keep De Gea, but he wants £500K a week to stay

:lol: :lol:
marky No.1

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:57 pm

parceldave wrote:
Slanester wrote:

Deffo not our best option , Halstead is a Morecambe player , this guy is just doing a job and im not over impressed especially with his attitude and body language like "do i have to be here ". I thought Halstead would heve been reinstated after the Macclesfield game the way Mafoumbi ignored the manager when he was sreaming at him to distribute the ball a lot quicker .

Mafoumba was keeper in League 2 team of the week in the Football League Paper today and Derek was manager of the team :D :D :D

IMHO Baz is still better than either Mafoumba or Halstead.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:

Baz was wearing spectacles yesterday
marky No.1

Postby Andy D » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:22 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Gone_Shrimping wrote:

Baz was wearing spectacles yesterday

and explains why Barry was getting beat to often with long range strikes and reacting to late.
Andy D

Return to General Discussion