Jim Bentley Out

Re: Jim Bentley Out

Postby HALMA 1983 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:55 pm

It most certainly puts some meat on the bones that Jim has been pulling rabbits from the hat at Morecambe, he didn't walk after 31 days, even though he's received dogs abuse he's hung in there regardless of all the challenges placed infront of him.
After today's news that makes him twice the man Scholes will ever be.
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:30 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:It most certainly puts some meat on the bones that Jim has been pulling rabbits from the hat at Morecambe, he didn't walk after 31 days, even though he's received dogs abuse he's hung in there regardless of all the challenges placed infront of him.
After today's news that makes him twice the man Scholes will ever be.

I think Jim has been treated pretty fairly by most on here and the majority at games. Besides a bit of booing he hasn't received any abuse.
BerlinWaller

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Have to agree with BW regarding Jim's treatment by fans, fans at the games on the whole seem very pro Jim, and online, anti Jim fans are generally mild but assertive barring a few of the less educated .
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Doonhamer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:09 pm

barring a few of the less educated .[/quote]
This is what Waller Keith and myself etc are saying should be avoided. Judging people’s educational attainment on a few posts is not on and is what causes antagonism and allegations of elitist bullying. Can you please stop and realise that views differ and leave it at that.
Doonhamer

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:16 pm

From the Oldham Athletic forum:

"Jim Bentley for me. This is the kind of manager Latics should have been in for from the very start, yet some at Morecambe have never fully appreciated the job he's doing season after season."
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Doonhamer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:From the Oldham Athletic forum:

"Jim Bentley for me. This is the kind of manager Latics should have been in for from the very start, yet some at Morecambe have never fully appreciated the job he's doing season after season."

Yes a quote from Oldham Made. What a surprise
Doonhamer

Postby fleetstreetfox » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:47 pm

[Edit] *sigh* Can’t even post one sentence without swearing.
fleetstreetfox

Postby BerlinWaller » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Doonhamer wrote:barring a few of the less educated .

This is what Waller Keith and myself etc are saying should be avoided. Judging people’s educational attainment on a few posts is not on and is what causes antagonism and allegations of elitist bullying. Can you please stop and realise that views differ and leave it at that.[/quote]

MPH just tries to be cool with his provocative and controversial posts.
BerlinWaller

Postby Doonhamer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Hi Waller +1
Doonhamer

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Doonhamer wrote:

No surprise, I said it because I feel he's the type of manager needed by a club at this level and even with a smaller budget than Scholes, I'd bet my house on him achieving more.
Go have a word in his ear and tell him to leave, I'll personally drive him there
HALMA 1983

Postby Slanester » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Doonhamer wrote:

His opinion posted on the Oldham forum, is equally as relevant and entitled as on the SVs, isn’t it :?:
Slanester

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:20 pm

Slanester wrote:
Doonhamer wrote:

His opinion posted on the Oldham forum, is equally as relevant and entitled as on the SVs, isn’t it :?:

It's very difficult for me because I dearly love both clubs, strange as that might seem to some.
HALMA 1983

Postby Doonhamer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:42 pm

Slanester wrote:
Doonhamer wrote:

Never said it wasn’t did I. As OM has said himself he likes both clubs. Could as JB to go part time at both clubs. :lol:
Doonhamer

Postby Slanester » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 pm

Doonhamer wrote:
Slanester wrote:
Doonhamer wrote:[/i]

Never said it wasn’t did I. As OM has said himself he likes both clubs. Could as JB to go part time at both clubs. :lol:[/quote]

That’s why I finished my post as a question, and you’ve answered it.
Bloody hell, part time at both Morecambe and Oldham would see any man right over the edge. :shock:
Slanester

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:21 pm

That’s why I finished my post as a question, and you’ve answered it.
Bloody hell, part time at both Morecambe and Oldham would see any man right over the edge. :shock:

Maybe you've unlocked the problem I'm having and I wouldn't wish that on Jim or anyone else
HALMA 1983

Previous

Return to General Discussion