Club Shop

Club Shop

Postby dford » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:23 pm

I know this has been mentioned before but id like to just mention how disappointed i was with the bay "£25 - £50" voucher. As mentioned before most of the stuff is now half price however with the voucher you have to pay full price which means I gained NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! The kind lady behind the desk told me that no new stock was going to be in the shop till MAY!!!!!!!!!

I wanted a morecambe fleece or jacker however i was told no more will be instock.

This made me think surely we will be losing money when on match days a child or anyone wants to buy a fleece to keep warm and they cant!!!!! No New stock means no money coming in which really disapoints me expecially with the transfer embargo and lack of money/fans etc.

In the end I could only get a waterproof and a calendar (which i got at half price anyway!)

In general i look at it this way no new stock no new buyers no new buyers no money coming into the club which would be simple and easy to get
dford

Re: Club Shop

Postby campdave » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:18 am

dford wrote:
This made me think surely we will be losing money when on match days a child or anyone wants to buy a fleece to keep warm and they cant!!!!! No New stock means no money coming in which really disapoints me expecially with the transfer embargo and lack of money/fans etc.

No new stuff also means no outlay for stuff which might have to be reduced at the end of the season anyway
campdave

Postby Keith » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 pm

am I going to find anything to spend my Bay voucher on?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Lloydie » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:16 am

Keith wrote:am I going to find anything to spend my Bay voucher on?

I went in last night to spend my Xmas pressie voucher, got a training jacket and the white training t-shirt. Because you can't use it on sale items I had to pay full price on the jacket, but in the end I got the two for 98p extra to the voucher.

Fairly happy with that, will test them out at my footy training tonight.
Lloydie

Return to General Discussion