Black cats and rabbits feet

Black cats and rabbits feet

Postby MorecambeMickey » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:00 am

Todays game has provided me with what I see as irrefutable proof with regards to my "lucky shirt" theory (what I wear for the match, not the players), with the sequence of events being;

Away shirt (Bradford) - lost
Home shirt (Chesterfield) - won
Away shirt (Accrington) - lost
Home shirt (Port Vale) - drew

By this point I was starting to see a pattern, so tonight I obviously went for;

Home shirt (Brentford) - won

At this point I must again stress that this is the shirt worn by me, not the players.
Now, because of this 'roll' I seem to be on with my home shirt I've reached a conundrum. The lucky garment now gives off a very strange odour, no thanks to some foul Chesterfield catering I managed to spill down the front, and is in need of a wash. But that is out of the question, for as we all know, washing gets rid of the luck. Obviously the blue away shirt has been put through on a very hot cycle but I don't think I'm confident enough to wear it to a match ever again.
So I'm stuck for Rochdale. I either smell, but provide the team with a much needed luck boost (I don't really want to smell bad though), I wash the shirt, risking all the lovely luck juice being washed away forever or I brave the blue away shirt and pray that whatever god-evil curse that befell it had finally been vanquished. But just how powerful is my hotpoint? It certainly doesn't mention execration in the manual.
Any help on this matter would be much appreciated. For the good of the team if anything.
MorecambeMickey

Re: Black cats and rabbits feet

Postby Mark S » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:03 am

Dont you dare wash it! Get a grip man! We are all relying on you.
Mark S

Postby CASS » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:51 am

Don't put it in the "White thing with a porthole on the front" Just change your name to
Morecambestinky...I am sure everyone will understand.
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby redtilldead74 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:39 pm

dont wash it man,FEBREZE it ! then you dont wash the luck out and you smell fresh.
redtilldead74

Return to General Discussion