Lincoln/Chester next week...

Lincoln/Chester next week...

Postby Howe Magic » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:07 pm

just an idea for the club - as the turn out was low tonight maybe the club could do a special ticket for say £20 for both matches...what do other people think - it could possibly boost the attendence it will be interesting how many there will be at the accrington v brentford game next tuesday night - the fa what a joke
Howe Magic

Re: Lincoln/Chester next week...

Postby Harry » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Think the turn out was low tonight because people either thought it too cold and wanted to stop at home whilst the heating was already on, didn't know the game was still on/had a chance of being called off, and the quixotic performances the team have been putting in recently. I expect an upturn next Tuesday night if the weather gets a bit better but many fans on Saturday will grudgingly have other responsibilities to attend to!
Harry

Re: Lincoln/Chester next week...

Postby BLS BOY » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Howe Magic wrote:it will be interesting how many there will be at the accrington v brentford game next tuesday night - the fa what a joke

1,111 !!!

shame we didn't get more though vs Lincoln, although correct me if i'm wrong here but didn't m.s read the away support as 113 for the second tuesday night match running!!?

Chester might bring a good few on saturday so we might get beyond 2,000 on the gate.
"the opposition are only as good as you make them"
BLS BOY

Return to General Discussion