Accrington V Barnet today....

Accrington V Barnet today....

Postby Howe Magic » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:31 pm

barnet played for 75 minutes with ten men and got a draw against stanley...crowd was just 1056 (preston no game and burnley/blackburn both away)...
Howe Magic

Re: Accrington V Barnet today....

Postby DTSJim » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:37 pm

We might be able to have the majority of fans at the fraser eagle. I mean we'll outsing them regardless but still.

2 wins in four days'd be just the ticket.
DTSJim

Postby Harry » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Suffering from the ultimate male problem...it's my girlfriend's birthday on Tuesday!

She came to Port Vale though, so I've a chance :D
Harry

Postby BHmfc » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Howe Magic wrote:barnet played for 75 minutes with ten men and got a draw against stanley...crowd was just 1056 (preston no game and burnley/blackburn both away)...

Howe Magic, for someone who has found a better way to spend your Saturdays, you sure spend alot of time on this forum (and others, judging by your recent posts).
BHmfc

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Looking forward to tuesday night at accy just a ten minute drive for me :D hopefully another three points i think we will totally outnumber accy fans and make it a great atomsphere and night to remember bring it on
Blackburn shrimp

Postby Aal » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Has to be the lowest League 2 attendance of the season
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Postby John L » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Harry wrote:Suffering from the ultimate male problem...it's my girlfriend's birthday on Tuesday!

She came to Port Vale though, so I've a chance :D

She'll never forgive you if you drag her down there on her birthday.... or are you going for the hotpot?! ;)
John L

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:47 am

Aal wrote:Has to be the lowest League 2 attendance of the season

The declared attendance at the Frazer Eagle must also be treated with scepticism. I know someone who works at the Frazer Eagle in an official capacity and has access to the actual crowd figure. He confided that at times the crowd has dipped below the thousand mark but to save face they added the odd hundred or two to put it back over the thousand mark.

Although they are our closest rivals I like Accy' a lot and you have to respect them for what they have achieved on meagre resources. No doubt Coley will have them fired up on Tuesday and we'll be in for another real battle. Just hope that for once we can put one over on them.

One things for sure it usually rains on us in that sad excuse for a football stand they stick away fans in, so having just looked at the forecast for tuesday it's time to break out the brollies, sou westers, tarpaulins or anything else you've got to keep out wind and rain!

If Harry wants rid of his girlfriend then I suggest he brings her along otherwise I'd definitely be looking for homelier surroundings for the evening :)
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Howe Magic » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:06 am

fao of BHmfc - i did say that i was not going to future games but in another post i did admit to been a bit hasty and said that i would be going to games again but standing in a different place...hope this clears is up for you
Howe Magic

Postby steve mfc » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Its about time they turned this fixture around so that we went to them in September or October, at least it would be a bit warmer as we stand there getting soaking wet. :x
steve mfc

Postby Crooky MFC » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:15 pm

There is an option to go in the shed at the side if its raining, which you can switch to during the game (non segregated). I hope to see everyone behind the goal, making some noise!
Crooky MFC

Return to General Discussion