Jim Beglin

Jim Beglin

Postby Abbo » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:09 pm

I have just watched the first half of the Southend v Chelsea game, Southend have defended brilliantly and could have gone in 2-1 up but all that arse Beglin goes on about is Chelsea this Chelsea that, the man is an absolute arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abbo

Re: Jim Beglin

Postby Martin » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:48 pm

He slots in perfectly with the rest of the ITV team if you ask me. Basically, as far as they're concerned English Football consists of 4 teams.

As for Andy Townsend with his touch screen monitor... Wow! technology! I'm impressed!
Martin

Postby George Dawes » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:59 pm

bring back Ron Atkinson!
George Dawes

Postby Curly » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 pm

DawZi wrote:bring back Ron Atkinson!

What would he think of Chelseas ethnic majority? :lol:
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby pompeyred » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:23 pm

What I can never understand is why, with ITV having 4 channels and with this red button technology, has only one of the replay games been shown?
pompeyred

Postby durhamshrimp » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Martin wrote:He slots in perfectly with the rest of the ITV team if you ask me. Basically, as far as they're concerned English Football consists of 4 teams.

As for Andy Townsend with his touch screen monitor... Wow! technology! I'm impressed!

Football consists of only 1 team, Liverpool, if you listen to ITV's Peter Drury. We usually have a sweepstake if he's commentating on a Liverpool champions league game as to when in the match he'll mention if things are 'going to script' or if one team has/hasn't 'read the script'.
durhamshrimp

Postby campdave » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:14 am

pompeyred wrote:What I can never understand is why, with ITV having 4 channels and with this red button technology, has only one of the replay games been shown?

The terms of the deal they made with the FA only allows them to show one replay per round.
campdave

Return to General Discussion