Entry into North Terrace

Entry into North Terrace

Postby 1953 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:25 pm

I am a season ticket holder for block D in the main stand. In the past, whenever I have gone to a pre-season friendly; for a different view (on a sunny afternoon), I have paid at the corner turnstile and gone into the north terrace from there rather than having to go to the half-way line turnstiles. This afternoon I was made to go behind the goal (because of "segregation rules")-----------BETWEEN TWO SETS OF MORECAMBE FANS!!!!!) When was this idea adopted for friendlies?
Last edited by 1953 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Entry into North Terrace

Postby Seasider9601 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:05 pm

We pre-bought tickets for the North Terrace but transferred to behind the goal during the second half without problem.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Re: Entry into North Terrace

Postby Teams like Morecambe » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Controversial issue this one. I was on the North Terrace for the Burton game as were so many other behind the goal regulars. I noticed that throughout the first half stewards were preventing fans on the North Terrace from joining the West Terrace other than the occasional exception. It got to half time and I fancied a pint. Having noticed some lucky fans get through I thought it was worth a go. The steward said you cannot move between stands after the game has begun. So I pointed out that he had let numerous people through. He said that was for medical reasons. I stated I had an alcohol dependency but it didn't work :lol:
Teams like Morecambe

Return to General Discussion