Bury Player updates..

Re: Bury Player updates..

Postby Freez » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Good result after an excellent game form both sides, theoretically we won two nil as we scored boththe goals!! Finals score 1-1!!

See you next week against the scousers!!
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Another good entertaining game!

Stand out players for me were Dev, Murphy and Kev from Derek, sorry, Aaron Wildig!!

Good times ahead I feel.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:20 am

The report from a Bury Perspective :

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/ma ... 70002.aspx
Gone_Shrimping

Postby Christies Child » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:18 am

Really enjoyed last nights game but for the first 15 minutes it was like chasing shadows. We just couldn't get near them as they moved the ball around with precision that made me wish that we could copy them at trimes. Then we seemed to get hold of the game and did ourselves proud.

For me we are one player short of being an excellent squad. No need to guess the player we are short of. Let's hope that in the days to come we have some good news about the signing of a badly needed striker.

For me Kevin Davies would be ideal and could be the makings of Mullers but I suspect that he's out of our wage bracket if in fact he's even on Jimbo's radar.

But last night showed what an excellent squad to date than Jimbo has put together. I thought that Lee and Aaron where outstanding but still can't see a place in the 11 for Fleming who yet again preferred on numerous occasions to pass back or side ways when a forward run or pass was called for.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:48 am

Christies Child wrote:Really enjoyed last nights game but for the first 15 minutes it was like chasing shadows. We just couldn't get near them as they moved the ball around with precision that made me wish that we could copy them at trimes. Then we seemed to get hold of the game and did ourselves proud.

For me we are one player short of being an excellent squad. No need to guess the player we are short of. Let's hope that in the days to come we have some good news about the signing of a badly needed striker.

For me Kevin Davies would be ideal and could be the makings of Mullers but I suspect that he's out of our wage bracket if in fact he's even on Jimbo's radar.

But last night showed what an excellent squad to date than Jimbo has put together. I thought that Lee and Aaron where outstanding but still can't see a place in the 11 for Fleming who yet again preferred on numerous occasions to pass back or side ways when a forward run or pass was called for.

Is Nardiello still at Bury ? No sign of him in the Bury squad so if he is he may be injured.

Although he is 32 , he scores a decent amount of goals and would be ideal alongside Mullers IMHO.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby Christies Child » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 pm

He's just signed a new contract at Bury but is one of a growing number injured.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby james456 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:28 pm

Another competitive game with both sides wanting to win.

Bury looked better than us early in the game - very strong and fast and able to move the ball around. We grew into the game and put in a good shift.

Molyneaux impressed me again with his ability on the ball and his willingness to shoot. Fleming misplaced quite a few passes and lost the ball a few times but Wildig did especially well and he's growing on me! Retained the ball well, got into good attacking positions, showed some good touches and pulled the strings.
james456

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:45 pm

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion