Raheem Stirling

Re: Raheem Stirling

Postby Posh » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:49 am

George Dawes wrote:
Posh wrote:George Dawes the new Bernard Manning. Lazy racist stereotyping strikes again.
hook line and sinker, I knew you would bite.

the reply was in reference to posts on this thread and to the hate Stirling is getting in Football(like wanting his legs broke), what's over the top BTW, what the difference with this and when Michael Owen wanted to leave LFC to play for a bigger club and win things, Owen was still a young lad in his mid 20s, and Liverpool & Football fans in general although they weren't happy about it did acceept it, so why is Raheem Sterling any different?

What a load of bollocks. Did Michael Owen force his departure, get interviewed on national TV, or had a big mouth agent? Did he say he'd never stay at Liverpool if he got £1 million a week? No. So no comparison.

However you're the one implying that people are treating Raheem Sterling differently because he's black. I completely diagree. If Coutinho, Henderson or any other Liverpool player went to the extreme lengths Sterling and his agent have gone too then they'd get the same treatment in my view. Obviously if you're racist then it just gives you another excuse, as it seems you have for raising it.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Now_Then » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:16 pm

These closet Liverpool fans haven't been this vocal since they thought they were going to win the league! The way the ex Liverpool brigade behave when a player dares to leave a club who haven't won the league for 25 years is an embarrassment to football. Thompson, Aldridge and Carragher have bad mouthed the poor lad for months now and his only crime is wanting to play for a big club!!
Now_Then

Postby halftimeresults » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Can't believe anyone is sticking up for the player! If you are than clearly you are looking for bites or you know nothing about football! Can't work out which one Now-then is
halftimeresults

Postby George Dawes » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:21 pm

I think he will regret leaving, he will be lucky to start 20 games for City, and probably lose his England place.

however it doesn't warrant the hate he's getting.

I don't think it's a black thing, i just thought it was an interesting point somebody else mentioned in the media in a debate, and thought, hhhmm I know! lets see if one of these posters on SVs who play at being self righteous, take the bait.
George Dawes

Postby Now_Then » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:32 pm

A player wanting to leave a club for a bigger club is nothing new and so what if he will earn more money at his new club? Citeh clearly think he is worth the wage so fair play to him if he gets it. Its like diving, its all part of the modern day game but we all seem to get offended by it.

Its the "how dare he want to leave LIverpool" that makes it a little bit sad.
Now_Then

Previous

Return to General Discussion