Redshaw to blackpool

Re: Redshaw to blackpool

Postby Christies Child » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby morecambegeek » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:06 pm

To sell naming rights to a stadium you need to have someone willing to pay to do so. In our case there doesn't seem to be anyone who wants to pay to do so.

Id bet globe only got involved when it was built so we got some money knocked off the build cost.

Ou
morecambegeek

Postby George Dawes » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Christies Child wrote:Absolutely disgusted that we've accepted only £180K for Jack.

the times I do think there is bullying against you on SVs with people jumping on the bandwagon.

but seriously are you ever happy?

what a deal for somebody at best who as only ever been an impact sub and mainly injured...
George Dawes

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:07 pm

I think most people on here are never happy unless they are moaning!! In a very short space of time we've gone from Champions elect to bottom half because we have now lost 2 1/4 strikers (JS being the 1/4). I got the impression JR was used poorly iast season, too many times the ball was hoofed up to him as he stood there between two 6" + centre halfs! Good luck to him playing for Blackpool, who despite the trials they are going through at the moment will always be a far bigger club than ours. Fair business by our chairman who i'm sure is holding out for the best deal for us on the stadium naming rights. I wonder how people would've reacted to the mere idea of changing old Christie Parks name would have gone down!! Now we are wondering how much! How things change
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby Christies Child » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:20 pm

George Dawes wrote:
Christies Child wrote:Absolutely disgusted that we've accepted only £180K for Jack.

the times I do think there is bullying against you on SVs with people jumping on the bandwagon.

but seriously are you ever happy?

what a deal for somebody at best who as only ever been an impact sub and mainly injured...[/quote]

Sorry George but your way off on that one.... :? :? :? and as for me never being happy.....I'm delighted with the business Jim has done but (for me) the Jack deal is simply not good enough. From a reported buy our clause of £250K we've settled for £180K an increase by Blackpool of only £30K on their original offer....

Time to put this one to bed and for Jim to concentrate on a replacement..... :)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:20 am

nobody on here knows the terms of the sale, i.e if it IS or is not 180k, if so, are there add ons, and more importantly ,what the sell on percentage is, the deal was agreed last week because all three parties involved wanted it to happen, but one thing is for certain, wether he had been sold for 50k or 500k is totally immaterial as far as the managers budget is concerned, PMG will give the manager whatever he sees fit to give him,end of, so anyone who is not happy with whatever has, or has not been paid, can like it or lump it.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:24 am

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion