I hear old product if I shampoo with conditioner

I hear old product if I shampoo with conditioner

Postby JodieShawn » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:01 am

I've got all this buildup home I hear old product if I shampoo with conditioner shampoo Now But the next layer of skin in the germ was alive beneath the epidermis down what we all know that another to leave home I pitch from keen like see epidermis German hand only to the players that how in the internal portion I'll the ball the whole and what is the follow on the Prodroxatone follow up with two like impression in the scalp also houses the Gary is very up the actually it houses the basin powerful the German villa in hot you know how was the heart up follow whole and how love this full arteries been fun that that are once you make that connection with are feed our powerful for here world so when you damage inside durum a college first-degree in damage when you burn you know the first rear we have burned you burn your cow with chemical youthful you be burned .

For further information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://www.detritus.org/spam/skit.html
JodieShawn

Re: I hear old product if I shampoo with conditioner

Postby New_Ground_Watcher » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:22 am

All the right words but not necessarily in the right order. :lol:
New_Ground_Watcher

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:34 am

Great post, hope Kev takes note
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Keith » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:05 am

While JodieShaw's membership of the of the forum was a short one, I'm going to leave the SPAM post up just because it is so delightfully surreal! What??? 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Freez » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:07 am

Bless.
Thought Sean was back on having a rant!! :D
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Posh » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Keith wrote:While JodieShaw's membership of the of the forum was a short one, I'm going to leave the SPAM post up just because it is so delightfully surreal! What??? 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited it to take the links out to the site containing malware. I've added a more appropriate link.

It is wonderful though. I've got my 7 year old to read it and he thinks it's hilarious.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Keith » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Posh wrote:
Keith wrote:While JodieShaw's membership of the of the forum was a short one, I'm going to leave the SPAM post up just because it is so delightfully surreal! What??? 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited it to take the links out to the site containing malware. I've added a more appropriate link.

It is wonderful though. I've got my 7 year old to read it and he thinks it's hilarious.

Ahh, cleverer than I thought! I was so busy laughing at burning my cow, I completely forgot about editing the link! Well played Jodie! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimperteer » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Solent got a new username?
shrimperteer

Postby Gnasher » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Return to General Discussion