Final league position table

Final league position table

Postby Christies Child » Wed May 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Can't recall seeing how everybody went on in the final League Positions Table Predictions.

May have missed it due to over excitement of General Election :oops: and new signings info.... :roll:

;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Final league position table

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed May 13, 2015 2:57 pm

I think the thread Neil where we all had a guess at our final placing was maybe lost in the recent crash of the forum?
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Christies Child » Wed May 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:I think the thread Neil where we all had a guess at our final placing was maybe lost in the recent crash of the forum?

Ah...sounds about right.... :cry:
Christies Child

Postby Phil Anderer » Wed May 13, 2015 4:18 pm

Does nobody look at the top of the General Discussion Forum Page? I asked Keith if it could be reinstated as the original sticky after the crash, and it was. Look at the very top of the page, and find out how well (Seasider) or poorly (sorry CC) you did. Paul Mac won, Mrs Outsider and Sakhalin Shrimp were joint second, Keith was fourth, and some dodgy bloke called Phil Anderer came fifth.

Oops, sorry, just realised what you were talking about - my bad. I don't actually remember that one this season, but hey ho... :oops: :lol:
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby Christies Child » Wed May 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Phil Anderer wrote:Does nobody look at the top of the General Discussion Forum Page? I asked Keith if it could be reinstated as the original sticky after the crash, and it was. Look at the very top of the page, and find out how well (Seasider) or poorly (sorry CC) you did. Paul Mac won, Mrs Outsider and Sakhalin Shrimp were joint second, Keith was fourth, and some dodgy bloke called Phil Anderer came fifth.

Oops, sorry, just realised what you were talking about - my bad. I don't actually remember that one this season, but hey ho... :oops: :lol:

I'll put both our memory failure down to age...... :cry:
Christies Child

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed May 13, 2015 5:25 pm

For what its worth I predicted 7th :roll:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed May 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Christies Child wrote:
Phil Anderer wrote:Does nobody look at the top of the General Discussion Forum Page? I asked Keith if it could be reinstated as the original sticky after the crash, and it was. Look at the very top of the page, and find out how well (Seasider) or poorly (sorry CC) you did. Paul Mac won, Mrs Outsider and Sakhalin Shrimp were joint second, Keith was fourth, and some dodgy bloke called Phil Anderer came fifth.

I'll put both our memory failure down to age...... :cry:

What was the question again?? :lol:
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Return to General Discussion