O/T something missing on here?

Re: O/T something missing on here?

Postby Joel Ninety » Mon May 11, 2015 9:34 pm

SolentShrimp wrote:Liebour.

You're really proud of that one aren't you! Can't get enough of it. How cute.
Joel Ninety

Postby Wild Bill » Mon May 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:he wouldn't have known who his boss was once Alex Salmond asserted himself !

Another mythical assumption fed through the said press to scare the electorate to great effect. Hate to break it to you but Alex Salmond is not actually the leader of the SNP. Of course its better to say him instead of Nicola Sturgeon as he is a far more decisive figure that gets a better negative gut reaction.

Also love the myth that the junior member of coalition somehow 'pulls the strings' or 'holds them to ransom'. Ask Nick Clegg how successful he was at pulling Cameron's strings in the last parliament. :roll:
Wild Bill

Postby Wild Bill » Mon May 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Joel Ninety wrote:

Unfortunately I don't think he can take the credit for it. :lol: Apparently there is a Facebook page with 46 likes called Fascist LEFT Liebour Party. Nice :D
Wild Bill

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue May 12, 2015 5:46 am

Wild Bill wrote:
Heysham_Shrimp wrote:he wouldn't have known who his boss was once Alex Salmond asserted himself !

Another mythical assumption fed through the said press to scare the electorate to great effect. Hate to break it to you but Alex Salmond is not actually the leader of the SNP. Of course its better to say him instead of Nicola Sturgeon as he is a far more decisive figure that gets a better negative gut reaction.

Also love the myth that the junior member of coalition somehow 'pulls the strings' or 'holds them to ransom'. Ask Nick Clegg how successful he was at pulling Cameron's strings in the last parliament. :roll:

Your not "breaking it" to me. I know Alex Salmond is not now the leader of the SNP but he is an MP at Westminster while the SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon is not. Anyway Ed is now in Ibiza so it is all academic!
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby SolentShrimp » Tue May 12, 2015 7:27 am

Heysham_Shrimp wrote: Anyway Ed is now in Ibiza so it is all academic!

Surely Benidorm would have been more appropriate. :)
We all have Human Rights, but they come with Human Responsibilities. Ignore the latter and you risk losing the rights to the former.

People who campaign for equality and freedom of speech amaze me. Disagree with them, and you'll be shouted down.
SolentShrimp

Postby SolentShrimp » Wed May 13, 2015 5:45 am

Joel Ninety wrote:

:idea: You win. It's Liebore from now on. :o
We all have Human Rights, but they come with Human Responsibilities. Ignore the latter and you risk losing the rights to the former.

People who campaign for equality and freedom of speech amaze me. Disagree with them, and you'll be shouted down.
SolentShrimp

Previous

Return to General Discussion