Wycombe 0 Morecambe 1 [Mullin] PLAYER THREAD

Re: Wycombe 0 Morecambe 1 [Mullin] PLAYER THREAD

Postby parceldave » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:I think Fleming will come good again.

Championship scouts have looked at him in the past and we need players like that. He seems to have been helped by Aaron Wildig's arrival so I hope we can sign both up soon. ;) ;)

Too much of a likeness im afraid I think it will be one or the other , otherwise we are going to be lightweight in the middle again . Like I said on another thread we need a 22yr old Drummy to add some height and strength. Just my opinion .
parceldave

Postby BoroRedShrimp » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Think we need our midfield sorting. Wildig would be a good signing but it depends if we can afford his current wages as well as sorting him & his family out a property within the area. Plenty of players coming available soon so it will be an interesting summer.
Profile picture; James Stannage.
BoroRedShrimp

Postby parceldave » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

BoroRedShrimp wrote:Think we need our midfield sorting. Wildig would be a good signing but it depends if we can afford his current wages as well as sorting him & his family out a property within the area. Plenty of players coming available soon so it will be an interesting summer.

I think Jim signing Wildig for the last two games when we had nothing to play for was a big hint. ;)
parceldave

Previous

Return to General Discussion