Message taken from Bury forum

Message taken from Bury forum

Postby halftimeresults » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Dear Mr Ellison

I just thought I would let you know how well thought of you are down here at Gigg Lane. Us, the fans, have always held you in the highest esteem and respect the effort you put into each game you play. Any derogatory remarks from the Shakers fans in the past have all been in pure jealousy, knowing you are trying to outwit us with your sweet left foot, instead of donning our famous white shirt and scoring for us.

We also think you two stalwarts in defence, Messrs Parrish and Hughes are a credit to the game and I sometimes wonder how they didn't further their careers here at Bury, as they always seem to play very well against us. If you could pass on these comments, we would be truly grateful.

Now the season is coming to an end and you have got a fabulous result at Wycombe. No offence Mr Ellison, but we really hope we don't have to play against you again next season.

You know what you have to do.

Many many best wishes for the final game of the season.

Signed,

Every Bury fan
halftimeresults

Re: Message taken from Bury forum

Postby halftimeresults » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:39 pm

I'm confident we'll beat Tranmere so we only need our new mates at Morecambe to get a draw, it's the most likely possibility when you look at everything.
I hope Flickers give Jim Bentley a ring this week and tells him he can have a percentage of our promotion money ;)
Seriously though, we just need to concentrate on ourselves and make sure we do the business.
halftimeresults

Re: Message taken from Bury forum

Postby SimplyRed MFC » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:36 am

Ha ! Love that.
Never doubted for a nano-second the love that Bury fans have for our ex-Shaker players.
Why would we ? ;)

We must be the most consistently inconsistent side in League 2. You never know which Morecambe team will turn up.

God only knows what will happen next Saturday. Superb result yesterday and I'll bet Jim wouldnt mind 63 points either.

I see a draw 2-2 in a battling performance miles away from the Burton game.
But it will be very tough and the Shrimpers will be well up for it.

And that would mean Bury love us even more !
SimplyRed MFC

Return to General Discussion