Wildig extends deal

Re: Wildig extends deal

Postby Shrew » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:38 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Cheers, you have been the best team to play us this season and we will miss our trip to Shrewsbury. Do you think Mr Mellon can take you further? A bit sorry for him when he got dumped, will be a feisty game against Fleetwood no doubt.
Wildig has made a difference in midfield in that we now have a connection from the back to the front! We generally get our squad sorted early so the next couple of months will be interesting at the ******** Arena
Good luck

Yes I think Mellon can take us further. But as we know to our cost, L1 is a big step up, a jump up where we go from one of the bigger clubs (budget wise) in L2 to one of the smaller ones in the league above. But I think we would be better prepared this time. I think everyone has been impressed with how Mellon has gone about things. Graham Turner was also a good manager but we lost the spine of our team after getting promoted in 2011/12 and we weren't as well organised off the field as we appear to be now.
Shrew

Re: Wildig extends deal

Postby parceldave » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Christies Child wrote:Signed until the end of this season.

For me more than an adequate replacement for Fleming and IF we could get Perks on board during the summer then all we would need then would be to find a goal scoring midfielder.

Sounds so easy......but of course it isn't.... :?: :?: :?:

Thommo
Just scored again today and Notts Co could be down here next season. ;)

Perks
No chance
parceldave

Previous

Return to General Discussion