O/t Massive day today

O/t Massive day today

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 am

Lots of things can be sorted out today... This is why we all love football so much

Personally I think the play offs have been the best thing that football as brought in over last few years... Keeps the season going for lots of clubs which would have normally been over in Feb/March
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: O/t Massive day today

Postby black morse » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:16 am

[quote="Blackpool Shrimp"]Lots of things can be sorted out today... This is why we all love football so much

Personally I think the play offs have been the best thing that football as brought in over last few years... Keeps the season going for lots of clubs which would have normally been over in Feb/March[/quote]

Agreed but I can't help feeling a bit sorry for any team that finishes just outside the automatic promotion places and well ahead of the rest in the play offs. They can then lose out with 1 poor game....there again they get the chance of going to Wembley.
black morse

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:18 am

Well done for putting o/t..

Yeah Bury and MK will probably miss out with a lot more points than 7th, but without the play offs they would have stayed down anyway.

Conference is the killer - only one up and Barnet or Bristol will be sick as parrots!
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:27 am

Got to keep on right side of keyboard warriors lol
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby SolentShrimp » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:17 am

1992/92 League One.

Pompey finished 3rd with 88 points, equal with promoted West Ham.

Pompey got dicked in the Play-off semi by Leicester who finished 6th on 76 points. Leicester then got beaten by Swindon in the Final, who finished 5th also on 76 points!
We all have Human Rights, but they come with Human Responsibilities. Ignore the latter and you risk losing the rights to the former.

People who campaign for equality and freedom of speech amaze me. Disagree with them, and you'll be shouted down.
SolentShrimp

Return to General Discussion