Sorry About the Delay but ......

Sorry About the Delay but ......

Postby parceldave » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:58 am

Happy New Year from Finland on nice sunny - 10 day. Met girlfriend from work at 3 pm on N.Y eve and went to bar , had 3 pints of Guiness and then back to apartment to have dinner which i prepared earlier along with 4 btls of sparkling wine . Then went back into town untill 2.30 am (didnt even let us know when it was midnight) with a pint in 1 hand and hot shot in other (35 euro´s a round). Got back to apartment and then started on the BMW´s untill 6 and went to bed with fireworks still going from 5.30 night before . Surprisingly we didn`t do much yesterday , got up at 4 just before it went dark and had shower , sauna and shower and ...?. Great. Well i was hoping to get back on Saturday morning unpack and go to C.P with Fat Finn and watch Twissy scoring a Hat-Trick in 5-0 demolition of Lincoln , which looks in doubt now after reading posts on here . :( :( :(
parceldave

Re: Sorry About the Delay but ......

Postby sgt major » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:49 pm

parceldave wrote:Happy New Year from Finland on nice sunny - 10 day. Met girlfriend from work at 3 pm on N.Y eve and went to bar , had 3 pints of Guiness and then back to apartment to have dinner which i prepared earlier along with 4 btls of sparkling wine . Then went back into town untill 2.30 am (didnt even let us know when it was midnight) with a pint in 1 hand and hot shot in other (35 euro´s a round). Got back to apartment and then started on the BMW´s untill 6 and went to bed with fireworks still going from 5.30 night before . Surprisingly we didn`t do much yesterday , got up at 4 just before it went dark and had shower , sauna and shower and ...?. Great. Well i was hoping to get back on Saturday morning unpack and go to C.P with Fat Finn and watch Twissy scoring a Hat-Trick in 5-0 demolition of Lincoln , which looks in doubt now after reading posts on here . :( :( :(

Now I know what you wanted that cheap camcorder for - do they work in a sauna :lol: :lol: :lol:
sgt major

Re: Sorry About the Delay but ......

Postby parceldave » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:14 pm

sgt major wrote:
parceldave wrote:Happy New Year from Finland on nice sunny - 10 day. Met girlfriend from work at 3 pm on N.Y eve and went to bar , had 3 pints of Guiness and then back to apartment to have dinner which i prepared earlier along with 4 btls of sparkling wine . Then went back into town untill 2.30 am (didnt even let us know when it was midnight) with a pint in 1 hand and hot shot in other (35 euro´s a round). Got back to apartment and then started on the BMW´s untill 6 and went to bed with fireworks still going from 5.30 night before . Surprisingly we didn`t do much yesterday , got up at 4 just before it went dark and had shower , sauna and shower and ...?. Great. Well i was hoping to get back on Saturday morning unpack and go to C.P with Fat Finn and watch Twissy scoring a Hat-Trick in 5-0 demolition of Lincoln , which looks in doubt now after reading posts on here . :( :( :(

Now I know what you wanted that cheap camcorder for - do they work in a sauna :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont know yet , i will take it with me in March and let you see i mean know. :lol: :lol: :lol:
parceldave

Return to General Discussion