Player of the season

Player of the season

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Anyone know when this gets announced ? Seen a few other clubs Twitter accounts announcing theirs over the last week or so. Who's everyone think deserves it this season ?

Got to be either redshaw Paz or edwards for me, think Paz or edwards deserve it as they've been most consistent !
Kendalshrimp

Re: Player of the season

Postby Seasider9601 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:18 pm

Announced at the Player Of The Season Awards do in the evening after the last match of the season v. Southend United
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Shrimps Trust » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:35 pm

The Supporters player of the season voting boxes will be around the ground with voting slips at the Burton game next Saturday.
#Stronger Together

http://shrimpstrust.co.uk/
Shrimps Trust

Postby Keith » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:54 pm

F-CoM wrote:The Supporters player of the season voting boxes will be around the ground with voting slips at the Burton game next Saturday.

Hope you are accepting email votes for those members unable to get to the game?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Seasider9601 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:04 pm

I'm hoping Tom Naylor scores 2 or 3 oggy's next Saturday to guarantee him some votes. Again !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Seasider9601

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Is it just people in hospitality that get to vote or will everyone who enters the ground get a chance too ?
Kendalshrimp

Postby Shrimps Trust » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Kendalshrimp wrote:Is it just people in hospitality that get to vote or will everyone who enters the ground get a chance too ?

Why ask that?

Last couple of seasons there have been upto 7 voting boxes in the ground. Also people walking round with slips and boxes. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are more than welcome to help.
#Stronger Together

http://shrimpstrust.co.uk/
Shrimps Trust

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:33 pm

F-CoM wrote:
Kendalshrimp wrote:Is it just people in hospitality that get to vote or will everyone who enters the ground get a chance too ?

Why ask that?

Last couple of seasons there have been upto 7 voting boxes in the ground. Also people walking round with slips and boxes. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are more than welcome to help.

I was away the end of last season but thanks for the info anyway, wasn't sure wheher we was doing it this season as haven't seen nothing advertising it.
Kendalshrimp

Postby parceldave » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:15 pm

Kendalshrimp wrote:Anyone know when this gets announced ? Seen a few other clubs Twitter accounts announcing theirs over the last week or so. Who's everyone think deserves it this season ?

Got to be either redshaw Paz or edwards for me, think Paz or edwards deserve it as they've been most consistent !

If you look at the player who I think has won most M.O.M awards this season and has run more miles than Forrest Gump , that might give you an inclination as to who its going to bee---. ;)
parceldave

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Its a toss up between paz,parrish, or Andy P. its what baby jesus would want.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:02 pm

mrpotatohead wrote: its what baby jesus would want.

Would you trust his judgement?
j.jpg
j.jpg (237 KiB) Viewed 685 times
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 pm

parceldave wrote:
Kendalshrimp wrote:Anyone know when this gets announced ? Seen a few other clubs Twitter accounts announcing theirs over the last week or so. Who's everyone think deserves it this season ?

If you look at the player who I think has won most M.O.M awards this season and has run more miles than Forrest Gump , that might give you an inclination as to who its going to bee---. ;)

Beeley :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:
Kendalshrimp

Postby ShrimpMM » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:38 pm

parceldave wrote:If you look at the player who I think has won most M.O.M awards this season and has run more miles than Forrest Gump , that might give you an inclination as to who its going to bee---. ;)

By far our most consistent performer this year and would guess that he will have covered more ground than most of our players this season. I must have missed the joke which Kendalshrimp found so amusing :? but Beeley will be getting my vote
ShrimpMM

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:25 pm

ShrimpMM wrote:
parceldave wrote:If you look at the player who I think has won most M.O.M awards this season and has run more miles than Forrest Gump , that might give you an inclination as to who its going to bee---. ;)

By far our most consistent performer this year and would guess that he will have covered more ground than most of our players this season. I must have missed the joke which Kendalshrimp found so amusing :? but Beeley will be getting my vote

I'm not saying Beeley is rubbish but he gives the ball away a lot an has cost us a good few goals this season. He's been good but I don't think he's been as consistent as the 3 I mentioned.
Kendalshrimp

Postby underbank » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:23 am

I'll be voting for Paz. He's been solid and consistent all season.
underbank

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:36 am

underbank wrote:I'll be voting for Paz. He's been solid and consistent all season.

+1

With Beeley a close 2nd
Seasider9601

Postby james456 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:36 am

Beeley all day long for me. I agree with Jim, I think he's the best right back in the league.
james456

Postby MfcChris » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:25 pm

It has to be a defender this season with the clean sheets we have made.

Parrish for me.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Christies Child » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:29 pm

For me it has to be the defender who is about to complete his first full season in the Football League, a certain Ryan Edwards. No problem with Bees but he's already an accomplished League 2 defender and I prefer to give it to a future rising star who may move on to better things and earn the club a bob or two.

:) :) :)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby halfwayprawn » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Beeley for me very closely followed by paz.Reason being beeley has injected a lot of pace from the right back position and setting up attacks and more exciting play.Andy has moved more to the left of defence and his stature is there for more to see and in my opinion will make a great captain for the shrimps.
halfwayprawn

Postby George Dawes » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:
underbank wrote:I'll be voting for Paz. He's been solid and consistent all season.

+1

With Beeley a close 2nd

+2

what a player Andy as developed into, rolls his sleeves up and gets on with things, would be my Captain, in recognition for his loyalty aswell.
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion