Team for tomorrow ?????

Team for tomorrow ?????

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:54 pm

If Hughes is injured tomorrow i would go 4-4-2 (more pressure on Bury than us)

Ward

Wilson Parrish Edwards Beeley

Ellison Fleming Wildig Devitt

Redshaw Mullin

Arestidou,Wright,Goodall,Mcgowan,Amond,Kenyon,
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Team for tomorrow ?????

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:56 pm

Don't think Hughes will make it to be honest, I'd take devitt out tho push ellison up to a front 3 n put Goodall behind Fleming an wildig
Kendalshrimp

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:18 pm

A winning one with free flowing passing and not HOOF or is that to much to ask..............
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:36 pm

If Hughes doesn't make it tomorrow I would play Wright in his place so that we can keep the same shape that has served us so well away from home even though it doesn't cut the mustard at home.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby George Dawes » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:If Hughes doesn't make it tomorrow I would play Wright in his place so that we can keep the same shape that has served us so well away from home even though it doesn't cut the mustard at home.
always looked a good footballing center half when ave seen him do a job there in the past, just look at the top Spanish teams signing Midfielders and then making them defenders, for better pocession of the ball.
George Dawes

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Aaron came in at R/B last week to score and to be happy as Larry ( not our left back) Beels has been our player of the season for me but was ineffective - bring Aaron back, but it won't happen.
Assuming it will be one up front, give it to Mullin - but that probably won't happen either
If Hughes can't play then go to 2 c backs and put Goodall in front of them.. he got a lot of stick last week from the bench, didn't know where he was supposed to be and consequently had bad control and some awful passes
Bury need and will expect a win to go for outright promotion, a shame when we were level on points before Christmas.
We will play better against a better team as long as we are positive! !
No pressure on us now, surely
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Child » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:08 am

marky No.1 wrote:Aaron came in at R/B last week to score and to be happy as Larry ( not our left back) Beels has been our player of the season for me but was ineffective - bring Aaron back, but it won't happen.
Assuming it will be one up front, give it to Mullin - but that probably won't happen either
If Hughes can't play then go to 2 c backs and put Goodall in front of them.. he got a lot of stick last week from the bench, didn't know where he was supposed to be and consequently had bad control and some awful passes
Bury need and will expect a win to go for outright promotion, a shame when we were level on points before Christmas.
We will play better against a better team as long as we are positive! !
No pressure on us now, surely

That would be a first......but we are away from home, so more than likely :!: :!: :!:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Return to General Discussion