TEN MEN!!!ten men!!!!!

TEN MEN!!!ten men!!!!!

Postby shrimpnsave » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:56 pm

and still cant beat em/useless :roll:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Re: TEN MEN!!!ten men!!!!!

Postby mrpotatohead » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:32 pm

...and we had 12 men,if you count the ref....a real homer,the missed pen was a bit of karma to be honest.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby steve mfc » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Don't agree it was a penalty, yes you could argue that Kev could have stayed on his feet but there was contact and god only knows they have been giving enough dodgy penalties against us, as for the sending off the linesman had the best view and judging by his reaction it was a sending off.
steve mfc

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Was a definite sending off any day of the week.

Shocking challenge.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Aal » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:22 pm

I think the linesman was influenced by Wilsons rather loud scream tbh, looked a physical challenge but no worse than Wildigs slide later on that he got away with
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Postby halfwayprawn » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:49 pm

What a joke of a game any pub team would have played with better tactics.What has happened to that team that started the season by playing free flowing and winning.Since we played Mansfield all we have done is play hoof ball.Where is the believe in the younger players Mullins Sampson Williams Arrestido McGowan.When we substitute players its like we are panicking then stick five up front and hoping we manage to snatch goal leaving a massive gap for their players to run into.
halfwayprawn

Postby Keith » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:31 am

Coleman basically agreed it was a sending off when on Radio Lancs. Words to the effect of 'there was no need to make that challenge... ...when you make a challenge like that, you make it easy for the ref' or something similar.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby ezz » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:56 am

halfwayprawn wrote:What a joke of a game any pub team would have played with better tactics.What has happened to that team that started the season by playing free flowing and winning.Since we played Mansfield all we have done is play hoof ball.Where is the believe in the younger players Mullins Sampson Williams Arrestido McGowan.When we substitute players its like we are panicking then stick five up front and hoping we manage to snatch goal leaving a massive gap for their players to run into.

Tactics were absolutely fine, I'm sure Jim planned on us missing a penalty. It was only after that did the players fall to pieces.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby halfwayprawn » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:49 pm

Anyone can miss a penalty even Willow who i expected to score as normally he is a good penalty taker.When Accy got a player sent off i would have thought Jim would have widened the play and make Accy work for every ball,but we seem to bunch up a lot and let them have lots off the ball,when they attacked us they seemed more dangerous with the ball.Maybe we are trying too hard to beat accy instead of playing our own game that we played at the beginning of the season.
halfwayprawn

Postby Keith » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:29 pm

halfwayprawn wrote:Maybe we are trying too hard to beat accy instead of playing our own game that we played at the beginning of the season.

We stopped 'playing our own game' away at Mansfield, when we'd been previously playing some nice, free-flowing football and they'd been pretty awful and turgid. We've never managed to start again. :(
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:14 pm

The 2 games against Luton were great to watch, maybe we should play for a trophy every game.. starting with the Gary Neville Trophy on Monday
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby George Dawes » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:25 pm

Keith wrote:
We stopped 'playing our own game' away at Mansfield, when we'd been previously playing some nice, free-flowing football and they'd been pretty awful and turgid. We've never managed to start again. :(

My sentiments exactly, It winds me up when I think about it, or it gets mentioned.
George Dawes

Postby MfcChris » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:26 pm

And we haven't won back to back wins since. Nearly 8 months without consecutive wins :|
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:58 pm

MfcChris wrote:And we haven't won back to back wins since. Nearly 8 months without consecutive wins :|

Not likely to win 2 in a row when we have only won 3 out of 17 in 2015, did get 5 consecutive draws though..... would rather be us than Cheltenham, Tranmere, Hartlepool or Carlisle who would obviosly quite happily swap League positions with us
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion