Jamie Devitt

Jamie Devitt

Postby Kendalshrimp » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:42 pm

Absolutely stunk the globe arena out today for me. For the freedom he had once we they went down to 10 men he should be taking control of the game in his position but every time he got the ball it ended up with accy winning it back or intercepting off him. It's the last few home games now he hasn't really put a stamp on the game not sure wether he's under contract or not next season but he's doing himself no favours to stay in the side latley. Wilson was garbage aswell by the way !
Kendalshrimp

Re: Jamie Devitt

Postby RedRedWine » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Not posted on here for a while, but I'm starting to get very concerned with Devitts form. For me he was brought in to push the team forward and improve our attacking threat whilst giving himself a platform to progress a career that had been stalling elsewhere. He's been blighted by niggly injuries this season, but even so has generally not delivered to the level what I expected from him given his early season form and what we saw from him last year when he arrived on loan from Chesterfield. 2 goals to date in the league (admittedly that's 40% of the entire contribution from midfield excluding Ellison who has a split role) is a poor return for somebody with such evident talent. He wasted a golden opportunity today when put through 1v1 in the first half by Fleming.
Hello! Hello! We are the Morecambe boys!
RedRedWine

Re: Jamie Devitt

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Every time he gets the ball are attacks seem to stop, definatley need to try something new at bury on Monday as its we've got nothing to lose now. Id give Mullin a run in the side before devitt in the next few games !
Kendalshrimp

Return to General Discussion