Accrington predictions

Re: Accrington predictions

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:25 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:This fixture has spoiled my life for the past ten years. I am sick and tired of the same old...same old result.
Artell scores 2 and we lose, Murphy scores in the 94th minute and we lose, Brodie misses a penalty in the 93rd minute and the jinx continues................. :o :cry:
Joyce, Ryan, Winnard, Naismith, McCarten Maguire, Atkinson please please play badly! Just this once, just this time, just for us, the multitudes who stand in the rain watching and waiting...waiting for the curse to end.
And Scott, if you read this, be a professional, I wouldn't ask you to do anything else, except give us that moment, that one moment when you just lose concentration for a second (you know Scott that these things can happen in a game) but especially in this game on Friday just a slight ever so slight slip
that almost goes unnoticed but just gives somebody a chance to stick it in the net!
If the jinx does continue you will find me standing on a bridge overlooking the M6............... :!:
Prediction: Shrimps 1 Stanley 3 :cry:

Very good :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby MFC-Manc » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Morecambe to win 3 nil
I'm getting by just the best I can, While you're directing traffic
MFC-Manc

Postby seasonsinthesun » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Other added thoughts:
A message to John Coleman.

Please just this once John, don't give the mother of all team talks! Don't mention that you're an ex-Morecambe player and it means everything to you to put one over your old team.
Please don't tell the Accrington players this match is the World Cup Final/F.A.Cup Final/Play-Off Final rolled into one
Or that it's more important than any of those, or even more important than life itself.
Treat this as just another league game, like you might be playing one of those southern teams, where you're thinking about shape and tactics, not how you will destroy Morecambe's midfield with players who will give absolutely everything they've got!!!!!
Please don't play how you usually do against Morecambe, you know, that combination of Brazilian flair and German efficiency.
Please just for once have a bit of an off day, a bad day at the office so to speak.
You know it doesn't matter that much John. It's only a game after all. :roll:
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Rather than expecting them to roll over, surely it is down to us to be up for it and play out of our skins, after all we are the home team
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby SimplyRed MFC » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Trust Marky to get all serious and earnest when people are opening their hearts in anguish on here

Just one thing Coley, if you are reading this its time for things to change in this neck of the woods.
The pain, the heartaches, the despair of the last 7 years - its time for change.

We just need you to know that when you and your team turn up at Fortress Globe this Saturday afternoon you are in for one hell of a surprise.

Shhhhh ok ?
SimplyRed MFC

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:08 pm

Your right simply red.... If Coley and Accy turn up on Saturday afternoon they will get a massive surprise

THE GAME IS ON FRIDAY
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby SimplyRed MFC » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 pm

:cry: Is it me ?
Did I or did I not say Sssh BS ?

Thats definately the 3 points gone now.
SimplyRed MFC

Postby Keith » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:50 pm

SimplyRed MFC wrote::cry: Is it me ?
Did I or did I not say Sssh BS ?

Thats definately the 3 points gone now.

I think the word you were looking for is "WHOOSH!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was feeling all optimistic and ready to predict a change in fortune, something's got to give type of stuff. Then I read seasonsinthesun's classic rant and I could feel a wave of reality returning :cry:

I was about to post a 0-2 defeat but Mrs Fitton is my little ray of sunshine and she convinced me we still have a glimmer of hope and we have managed to avoid defeat occasionally in the past. So I'll take her positivity, mix it with seasonsinthesun's bleak reality and end up with a realist's...

1-1
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Kendalshrimp » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:54 pm

0-0 I think
Kendalshrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:17 pm

SimplyRed MFC wrote: Fortress Globe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marky No.1

Postby bill ding » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:41 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P M S L. :lol:
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby bill ding » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:41 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

P M S L. :lol:
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby bill ding » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Twice :shock:
bill ding

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:43 pm

I would get yourself a nappy, bill
marky No.1

Postby bill ding » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:46 pm

A box of XL ones on order Marky ;) it's worse when you have a bout of sneezing :shock:
bill ding

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Too much information!!

Hope the Away end is open tomorrow, there must be 300+ of them coming up, make for a better atmosphere when we can see more than 50 people when looking out
marky No.1

Postby outsider » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Mrs O is going for a 2-2. For some strange reason, pehaps the blood has drain from my brain, with all my training for the YORK bike ride ( Buckets will be out at ht) think its going to be a 3-1 home win. Then all the happy smiling people will come to the 80's night.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:03 pm

outsider wrote:Then all the happy smiling people will come to the 80's night.

Do you need ID to prove you are 80? The result of the game will make a difference to the attendance
marky No.1

Postby bill ding » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:33 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
outsider wrote:Then all the happy smiling people will come to the 80's night.

Do you need ID to prove you are 80? The result of the game will make a difference to the attendance

You should get in no problem Marky :lol: :lol: oops , nurse ....mop please ;)
bill ding

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:08 pm

Presume the Liverpool lad will be first choice keeper as he is here to get game time? Jim is keeping his cards close to his chest, can't make much difference to the opposition :?

Hope Scott doesn't spoil our day
marky No.1

Postby halftimeresults » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:00 am

Shrimps 4- 0 Accy
halftimeresults

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:20 am

halftimeresults wrote:Shrimps 4- 0 Accy

We have banged a few past Scott.

Podge with his Boxing Day winner last season.

And wasn't He in goals when we won 3-1 in the Paint Cup ?
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby outsider » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:28 am

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:
halftimeresults wrote:Shrimps 4- 0 Accy

No, Maxwell kept house that night.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Paul Mac » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:34 am

A real head and heart battle going on here. I know what my head says and I know what my heart desperately wants. In the end I think we will, and be happy to, take a point so 1-1 please.
Beidh ár lá linn
Paul Mac

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 am

outsider wrote:
Heysham_Shrimp wrote:

No, Maxwell kept house that night.

I can smell the coffee, that's when Scott was out of favour
marky No.1

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion