Shrimp Banning Order

Shrimp Banning Order

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Shrimp Banning Order

Postby Seasider9601 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Was this after the "game against Brighton" as our local newspaper reported yesterday....

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Phil Anderer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Marky, that site is terrible. It took nearly 3 hours (I exaggerate slightly) to download, and another three to get back to the general discussion page. Please, please, PLEASE don't post any more links to the Guardian (Lancaster or otherwise ;) ) :lol:
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Have you tried an up to date PC? :lol:
marky No.1

Postby parceldave » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:00 pm

He's just updated it to a Spectrum ZX . :o
parceldave

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:08 pm

parceldave wrote:He's just updated it to a Spectrum ZX . :o

Wow! same age as his guitar
marky No.1

Postby Wild Bill » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:14 pm

Anyone know exactly what happened? Must have been pretty serious to get a three year ban from all football. :roll:
Wild Bill

Postby Aal » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Wild Bill wrote:Anyone know exactly what happened? Must have been pretty serious to get a three year ban from all football. :roll:

I saw a steward with a blood injury and a guy bundled into the back of a police van afterWimbledon game...not sure if same incident?
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Postby halftimeresults » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Don't know this lad but apparently he and this Steward had previously history!
halftimeresults

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:09 pm

the lad is on 'social media' his profile backround has a pic of him having a pint with........??
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby jamesdmfc1992 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Hello there, I'm the person who's been given the banning order.

Morecambe fan for 15years never been involved in any incidethis ngnt at morecambe football club at all in the 15years ive been watching them anyway I'll cut to the chase.. I was given the banning order because a steward who didnt like me from previous history which isnt related to football, decided he was going to target me game in game out so him doing this coming up searching 2-3 times a game plus coming up asking me for my I.D then saying it isn't me this happened on more than one occasion and after reporting it to the head steward several times nothing seemed to he done about it so any after the Wimbledon game I was pretty pee'd off at something and this steward stepped in front of me and was like come here so I was like no f off im going home and tried side stepping him to get passed him and he moved in my way again so i tried to shove past him (which was obviously stupid but i was pee'd off and just didnt think before i did it) then he and another steward took me to the floor and in the process of taking me to the floor he hit his lip on the other stewards shoulder so that where the flood came from

Anyway that's enough of me blagging on I just thought I'd come on here and tell people what happened as the paper has made me out to be a hooligan which I'm far from anyone who knows me knows I go to watch the game and get behind my team that's all.
jamesdmfc1992

Postby Aal » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:00 pm

jamesdmfc1992 wrote:Hello there, I'm the person who's been given the banning order.

Morecambe fan for 15years never been involved in any incidethis ngnt at morecambe football club at all in the 15years ive been watching them anyway I'll cut to the chase.. I was given the banning order because a steward who didnt like me from previous history which isnt related to football, decided he was going to target me game in game out so him doing this coming up searching 2-3 times a game plus coming up asking me for my I.D then saying it isn't me this happened on more than one occasion and after reporting it to the head steward several times nothing seemed to he done about it so any after the Wimbledon game I was pretty pee'd off at something and this steward stepped in front of me and was like come here so I was like no f off im going home and tried side stepping him to get passed him and he moved in my way again so i tried to shove past him (which was obviously stupid but i was pee'd off and just didnt think before i did it) then he and another steward took me to the floor and in the process of taking me to the floor he hit his lip on the other stewards shoulder so that where the flood came from

Anyway that's enough of me blagging on I just thought I'd come on here and tell people what happened as the paper has made me out to be a hooligan which I'm far from anyone who knows me knows I go to watch the game and get behind my team that's all.

Well that puts the record straight...looks like an over reaction... :roll:
Aal

Postby jamesdmfc1992 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Aal wrote:
jamesdmfc1992 wrote:Hello there, I'm the person who's been given the banning order.

Aal wrote:

that's exactly what it was Ijust like everyone eelse pay money to watch my team not to be targeted by a steward who is being uprofession and bringing things from outside of work into work
jamesdmfc1992

Postby Aal » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:06 pm

I have a lot of respect for the stewards at the Globe, but one or two are not so good, I myself was treated with total disrespect by one of them when doing a charity collection at the Chinese match back in August..was rescued from a very awkward and embarrassing experience by Rod Taylor, who is a true gentleman
Aal

Postby jamesdmfc1992 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:12 pm

I also have full respect for them, their doing their job and without them we wouldn't be able to watch the game so I fully respect, I don't even have a problem with this steward hes the one who has the problem with me which has resulted in me being banned from something that I loved doing also I now have a criminal record and have been branded in the local papers as a football hooligan, all because this steward didn't like me, fair enough I shouldn't of reacted the way I did and I fully regret it now but hey its done I should of neverbeen put in a situation like that in the ffirst place I thought stewards were there for out safety not to target us, also I see things going on in the stands and outside the ground ect.. That are 100 times worse that what happened with me yet these things are going unnoticed
jamesdmfc1992

Postby Wild Bill » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:45 pm

Are you honestly saying you got a three year ban from football for trying to push past a steward?
Wild Bill

Postby jamesdmfc1992 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:49 pm

That's exactly what Ive been banned for.
jamesdmfc1992

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:58 pm

if the lads story is correct,and i am not saying it isn't, were there any witnesses,did they attend court?

a three year ban on top of court punishment seems a bit heavy handed, usually i would say this should not be open for debate as he has been punished,but james seems willing to discuss it on here,so more background wouldn't go amiss.
mrpotatohead

Postby jamesdmfc1992 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:02 am

There was another steward who was a witness too this he explained what went on like I have here and put at the end of it I've stewarded a number of games at Morecambe football club and barring this incident I've not seen James cause any incidents or be involved in any incidents, I didn'thave any witnesses as iI was on my own, I'm also willing to debate it because I feel yeah what I did was wrong and I should of thought aboutit first, but a 3year ban I feel a little hard done by if I'm honest but hey thats just my opinion I've witnessed much worse at norecambe and it go unnoticed.
jamesdmfc1992

Postby mrpotatohead » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:04 am

the newspaper report says 'verbally abusive' , should mark hughes be banned for being 'verbally abusive' towards stav?
mrpotatohead

Postby jamesdmfc1992 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:07 am

Yeah I was verbally abusive because not only had I been targeted by this steward for a number of games and been bundled too the floor by him but the. I was being arrested for assualt which I knew for a fact I didn't do so I got angry at the fact I was being arrested for assualt, the assualt charges were dropped as thesteward admitted I hhadn't touched him and it was caused when he took me too the floor
jamesdmfc1992

Postby mrpotatohead » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:16 am

were you advised to plead guilty to the lesser charge thinking the punishment would be less severe,james?
mrpotatohead

Postby jamesdmfc1992 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 am

I was only charged with public order and yes I was advised to plead guilty
jamesdmfc1992

Postby mrpotatohead » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:27 am

on the face of it then,i feel you were hard done by,i saw hartlepool fans close up behaving like animals and the stewards did nothing,not even pointing offenders out to the police when they arrived, i would get as many witnesss together as i could and see if i could appeal the ruling, claiming i didn't fully understand the charge and possible punishment.
mrpotatohead

Postby jamesdmfc1992 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:29 am

Yeah I have a close family member who is a lawyer so she's going to point me in alright steps and thing to pledge an appel, & that's what I've said I've seen a 100 times worse things happen on the stands and they've just gone unnoticed by the stewards
jamesdmfc1992

Next

Return to General Discussion