O/T Radio Cumbria today

O/T Radio Cumbria today

Postby Christies Child » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Unable to go to match so decided to listen to full match coverage from the Cumbrians perspective.

Sounded dire to say the least but the thing that really got me annoyed was the pre match comment by their co commentator who said that if Carlisle can't beat a team like Morecambe at home then they are in real trouble.

Nuff said I think...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their MoM was Bradford loanee Jason Kennedy who sounded as though he controlled everything in midfield allowing their more creative players time to play their usual game.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: O/T Radio Cumbria today

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:44 pm

I was leaving Carlisle and had Radio Cumbria on. I know they are bound to have a certain bias towards their team, but they said they totally controlled the match, should have been 3 up at half time, that "no way was that a penalty" and that it felt like two points dropped.
I think they were being selective, and they must have forgotten Redshaw's shot that would have made it 2-1 but for the woodwork.
Having said all that, an insipid performance from Morecambe playing as if they are walking through treacle at the moment, thank goodness we've got Devitt (who always makes a difference), Redshaw and Hughes, who played well yesterday and held things together at the back. Also keep Ward in goal for the next game.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Christies Child » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:31 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:I was leaving Carlisle and had Radio Cumbria on. I know they are bound to have a certain bias towards their team, but they said they totally controlled the match, should have been 3 up at half time, that "no way was that a penalty" and that it felt like two points dropped.
I think they were being selective, and they must have forgotten Redshaw's shot that would have made it 2-1 but for the woodwork.
Having said all that, an insipid performance from Morecambe playing as if they are walking through treacle at the moment, thank goodness we've got Devitt (who always makes a difference), Redshaw and Hughes, who played well yesterday and held things together at the back. Also keep Ward in goal for the next game.

He's on International duty next weekend I understand...... :?: :?: :?:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Okay then - Stewart for me not Arestidou :(
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Return to General Discussion