TheGiant is Making a Return

TheGiant is Making a Return

Postby thegentlegiant » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Ok so for the past 24 months its been noted that I have only prob seen 15 Morecambe FC matches mainly due to work commitments and monetary issues, as from now I will be making a bigger impact at my local football club, looking forward to coming back for the banter, season ticket already acquired for next season thanks to my wonderful family for my 30th birthday present, I believe I played an integral role a few years ago at the club with the fans club as well as just being me and now believe its time to get back help the club by putting bums on seats and of course singing my heart out, I love the club and everyone in it, look forward to seeing familiar faces again in the bar and on the terrace, peace out, sam
thegentlegiant

Re: TheGiant is Making a Return

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:06 pm

welcome back sam,hope you are well.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:09 pm

Just another 999 and we have cracked it, Sam ;)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby bill ding » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:14 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:Ok so for the past 24 months its been noted that I have only prob seen 15 Morecambe FC matches mainly due to work commitments and monetary issues, as from now I will be making a bigger impact at my local football club, looking forward to coming back for the banter, season ticket already acquired for next season thanks to my wonderful family for my 30th birthday present, I believe I played an integral role a few years ago at the club with the fans club as well as just being me and now believe its time to get back help the club by putting bums on seats and of course singing my heart out, I love the club and everyone in it, look forward to seeing familiar faces again in the bar and on the terrace, peace out, sam

Welcome back GG ..........any good in goal ???
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby thegentlegiant » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:15 pm

If we want to concede more goals then I am your man haha, be good to get back.
thegentlegiant

Postby Seasider9601 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:17 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:Ok so for the past 24 months its been noted that I have only prob seen 15 Morecambe FC matches mainly due to work commitments and monetary issues, as from now I will be making a bigger impact at my local football club, looking forward to coming back for the banter, season ticket already acquired for next season thanks to my wonderful family for my 30th birthday present, I believe I played an integral role a few years ago at the club with the fans club as well as just being me and now believe its time to get back help the club by putting bums on seats and of course singing my heart out, I love the club and everyone in it, look forward to seeing familiar faces again in the bar and on the terrace, peace out, sam

I don't think I know you sir, but this was a great read.

Welcome back.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Good to have you back mate :D
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby bill ding » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:26 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:If we want to concede more goals then I am your man haha, be good to get back.

Midfield ? :lol:
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:32 pm

bill ding wrote:
thegentlegiant wrote:If we want to concede more goals then I am your man haha, be good to get back.

Midfield ? :lol:

He would certainly have that covered!
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby bill ding » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:32 pm

When I saw the title of this thread I thought Barry Roache had made a miraculous recovery ...imagine my disappointment :lol: :lol:
bill ding

Postby Sammy h » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:20 pm

bill ding wrote:When I saw the title of this thread I thought Barry Roache had made a miraculous recovery ...imagine my disappointment :lol: :lol:

A little bit like London buses, you wait weeks for good news, then all the good news comes at once. Two new signings and GG returns. Welcome back.
Sammy h

Postby halfwayprawn » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Take it the fishing shite Sam
halfwayprawn

Return to General Discussion