Di Maria o/t

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:22 pm

68 million

Pathetic and childish

Total waste of money
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Di Maria o/t

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:24 pm

And what makes my blood boil even more are the united fans who applaud him off the pitch
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby lancaster shrimp » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Totally agree. And yet the fans applaud him off the pitch!!!! United are gone. Think it's going to be a long time before there top dogs again.... Consequences if they don't get top four this season?
lancaster shrimp

Not the only one either

Postby Arnside Red » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Cheating Manc scum
Arnside Red

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Di Maria and Mata 100 million

Just shows the real problem with football in my opinion

What a lower league club would or could do with one percent of that
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Welbeck told by United he was surplus to requirements mmmm interesting
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:54 pm

They are missing Howard Webb, decisions could have been a bit different tonight but they do need to practice their diving skills :?
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby George Dawes » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:07 pm

Some strong words and response on here for a non rival team, more so than the recent Morecambe under 18 game thread, :roll:

Wonder if Jack Tuohy dived?
George Dawes

Postby halftimeresults » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:39 am

I have no problem with diving, it's only the English fans that refuse to accept it's part of the game now
halftimeresults

Postby black morse » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:50 am

halftimeresults wrote:I have no problem with diving, it's only the English fans that refuse to accept it's part of the game now

If you have no problem with diving. You cannot moan when the ref gets it wrong from time to time.
black morse

Postby Teams like Morecambe » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:15 am

Referees have come in for a lot of criticism this season but Michael Oliver was outstanding last night. Booking two United players for diving at Old Trafford and sending one off is unheard of. Almost as impressive as his Wembley 2007 performance :D
Teams like Morecambe

Postby Sammy h » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:13 pm

George Dawes wrote:Some strong words and response on here for a non rival team, more so than the recent Morecambe under 18 game thread, :roll:

Looks like that thread was deleted and the original poster was not informed of a reason for it being deleted either. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Sammy h

Postby Christies Child » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Let's be honest, every team (excluding ourselves of course :? ) has its diver no matter what league they play in.

Problem is that some are better at it than others..... ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby black morse » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:14 pm

Christies Child wrote:Let's be honest, every team (excluding ourselves of course :? ) has its diver no matter what league they play in.

Problem is that some are better at it than others..... ;)

Still doesn't make it right and it still makes refs decisions more difficult CC.
black morse

Postby Keith » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Sammy h wrote:
George Dawes wrote:Some strong words and response on here for a non rival team, more so than the recent Morecambe under 18 game thread, :roll:

Looks like that thread was deleted and the original poster was not informed of a reason for it being deleted either. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Has the original poster asked why it was deleted? If they haven't asked, then they are unlikely to be told. Have you asked? Perhaps if you had, you'd be told. People whinging without actually doing anything... nothing surprised me in the first place... :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Oscars reaction got Ibrahimovic sent off and ruined the contest tonight
marky No.1

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Story in this weeks Visitor.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby halftimeresults » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 pm

black morse wrote:
halftimeresults wrote:I have no problem with diving, it's only the English fans that refuse to accept it's part of the game now

If you have no problem with diving. You cannot moan when the ref gets it wrong from time to time.

All clubs do what they can to win and diving is no different
when Lee Colkin got Sugden sent off in the 2nd round of the cup (pretending that he had been headbutted) did you boycott the 3 rd or just accept it?
Jim McCluskie scored away at Runcorn with his hand (he admitted it) but all was forgotten and we got the 3 points!
if Redshaw dives in the last Minute on Saturday to win us a penalty and that Means league 2 football for another year, how Many on here would be complaining Saturday night?
halftimeresults

Postby Alan » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:15 pm

The problem has been compounded by many referees only giving a penalty if the attacker hits the floor.

Even the pundits watching replays will comment 'you can't give a penalty for that' or 'that would would have been harsh' when a player breaking through the back line gets a slight nudge or a little shirt tug.

The defenders know the ref will not give a penalty, but that fraction of a second that the attacker is delayed is the difference between him getting a decent contact on the ball or swinging a hopeful boot.

The refs give free kicks in the middle of the park for little niggles that sometimes bewilder everyone watching. If it deserves a free kick outside the box then the same offence in the area should be punished with a penalty.

This is why diving has become more commonplace..to make any contact look worse and get a penalty.

So fair play to the refs for booking the divers... but let's see more pens for those niggly 'not worth
a pen' fouls.

That is my theory and this is what it is...Ann Elk

Written whilst watching Chelsea... I've already done the 'tough' sudoku and the word wheel.
Alan

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:18 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Oscars reaction got Ibrahimovic sent off and ruined the contest tonight

:o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fully deserved
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion