Well done Jim & Ken

Well done Jim & Ken

Postby mfcbro » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:12 pm

Its no secret that i am friendly with Jim and Ken,but not having missed a home game for 5 seasons,also go to reserve games i think a few people on this forum need to take stock of where we are and what we achieving.Talk of Bentley out and ken not being up to the job are absolutley absurd.After all we are morecambe fans and should back them thro thick and thin.Lets get behind the lads and i personally think we have an outside chance of a play off place,who would have thought that at the beginning of the season.We are what we are and will continue to be what we are.
mfcbro

Re: Well done Jim & Ken

Postby Keith » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:32 pm

I think the 'Jim out' nonsense comments were from a VERY, VERY small minority of people. Fortunately, we're not a club that over-reacts. Has any professional club had less managers than us in the last twenty years? I doubt it. Long may that continue.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Jim is only the third manager in twenty years ish ... Will be interesting to see how many clubs match or better that

Man United and Arsenal must be close ????
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby Seasider9601 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:18 pm

mfcbro wrote:Its no secret that i am friendly with Jim and Ken,but not having missed a home game for 5 seasons,also go to reserve games i think a few people on this forum need to take stock of where we are and what we achieving.Talk of Bentley out and ken not being up to the job are absolutley absurd.After all we are morecambe fans and should back them thro thick and thin.Lets get behind the lads and i personally think we have an outside chance of a play off place,who would have thought that at the beginning of the season.We are what we are and will continue to be what we are.

^^^ This.

Jim and Ken are, without any shadow of doubt, THE men for the job.

THE men for OUR club. Backing them all the way.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:03 pm

Actually Keith,it was from a very 'large' minority :lol: :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Posh » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:10 pm

I just popped on to put on exactly the same message. So well done Jim and Ken for guaranteeing our league status for another season. Given our budget and being universally tipped for relegation it is an awesome achievement.

Where the criticism did come from was regards the lack of entertainment in home matches, and I think people are right to expect the team not necessarily to win but at least try to win at home. Well we're safe now and just seven points of the playoffs with two of the weakest sides in the league to play in the next three matches, so let's hope Jim and Ken go for the wins with the crowd fully behind them. Three times we've made the playoffs when many had written our season off, let's hope we can do it again.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Christies Child » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:57 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Actually Keith,it was from a very 'large' minority :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never let it be said that I'm too 'large' to give credit where credit is due.

We've achieved league security for another season despite playing unattractive football at home. Our away form has been outstanding which is even more annoying when you think where we could have been if our home form could have been more successful.

Now that we've achieved the main objective maybe we could now play with a bit more freedom and creativity at home and you never know it may provide some entertainment along the way.

:) :) :)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Keith » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Blackpool Shrimp wrote:Man United and Arsenal must be close ????

Close but no cigar.

In twenty-one years since Jim Harvey was appointed, Arsenal had George Graham, Stewart Houston, Bruce Rioch, Houston again, Pat Rice & Arsene Wenger. Man Utd had Sir Alex Ferguson, David Moyes, Ryan Giggs & Lois van Gaal.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Freez » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:10 pm

TBF, Wenger has been in charge at Arsenal for 18 years, our list stays the same with JH, SM and Jim. :D
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby SimplyRed MFC » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:38 pm

So is Lois the twin sister of LVG then Keith ?
Must have missed her time in charge :)
SimplyRed MFC

Return to General Discussion